ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR PEO Croydon success - single application

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Plan B
Newly Registered

ILR PEO Croydon success - single application

Post by Plan B » Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:09 pm

Dear Forum, Moderators!
Without your help and this forum I could not have done any better!! This forum is the Twitter and Facebook of Immigration subject...

My appointment was set for 11.10 reached 10.40. By 11.15 security check, Fees paid, application check all done. Was asked to go on the 2nd floor for Bio waited for an hour only to realise that something is wrong and i waited over an hour and also given the experience shared by other forum members at a PEO, BIO shouldn't be long. Approached the manageress Charmed mode switched on asked her that I haven't been called for BIO. She apologised and said that you have to on the 1st floor. I was then helped by the security lady who was very apologetic and humble and got me going for my BIO's. By 13:30 BIO's done. 14:00 CW called by CW was calm as cucumber. Said he will take 45 Mins but called me straight back in 25 mins and said your application is successful, I plan to write a good feedback for him. Facts of my case 2 yrs HSMP + 3 years Tier 1.
7 kgs of documents including photocopies.
12 month payslips and Bank statements
5 years of P60's
CRB check
Previous Tier1 app qualifying Docs including maintenance statement
Passport copy all pages enlarged upto 130%
LIUK test certificate
2 Years Annual Mortgage statement
2 year Council Bills
Charity Work ex
Self made templates for income calculation, and absences outside uk.

Thank you one and all!!

No Rest for the Wicked!!

yours truly
Plan B

:D

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Re: ILR PEO CROYDON SUCCESS SOLE APP

Post by cs95tdg » Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:43 pm

Plan B wrote: 2 Years Annual Mortgage statement
2 year Council Bills
Charity Work ex
Congrats & thank you for sharing your experience at Croydon PEO! Can I ask whether the CW asked for the documents above? I've only heard of the first two being used as proof for cohabitation, but you did mention you were a sole applicant, so wanted understand what these were for.

Plan B
Newly Registered

Post by Plan B » Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:36 am

cs95tdg wrote:
2 year Council Bills
Charity Work ex
Congrats & thank you for sharing your experience at Croydon PEO! Can I ask whether the CW asked for the documents above? I've only heard of the first two being used as proof for cohabitation, but you did mention you were a sole applicant, so wanted understand what these were for.
Hi,
It was me who submitted all of the above documents to CW even though it was a sole app. Reason being and this what i strongly believe that it's not just filling the forms and providing required paperwork, one should try and demonstrate that you truly interested and want to make UK your permanent home and bit community work is always appreciated both personally & professionally.

Kind regards
Plan B

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:29 pm

Plan B wrote:
cs95tdg wrote:
2 year Council Bills
Charity Work ex
Hi,
It was me who submitted all of the above documents to CW even though it was a sole app. Reason being and this what i strongly believe that it's not just filling the forms and providing required paperwork, one should try and demonstrate that you truly interested and want to make UK your permanent home and bit community work is always appreciated both personally & professionally.

Kind regards
Plan B
Thanks for the clarification. Personally I'm more inclined to provide what's requested/required (but have additonal information at hand to provide if found to be required). Especially so where the UKBA is concerned as I have always found that when provided with more information than required then it takes longer for them to examine everything & also there is the chance of confusion.

It's good to see that they don't appear to have had many IT system problems for biometrics at Croydon PEO lately & that your application was processed within approximately 3 hours.

Smam

Post by Smam » Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:27 pm

Hi

Lots and lots of heartiest congratulations on getting your ILR and thanks a lot for sharing your PEO experience on the forum with us.

Good luck for the future.

Plan B
Newly Registered

Post by Plan B » Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:24 pm

BRP personally collected at Dx office today! My app was on 18-6-2012, they tried to deliver last week, did not leave a card either. Yesterday I got the urgent delivery request from UKBA, went to DX office and collected the BRP personally with DL as proof. Must say I am quite impressed with UKBA's turnaround time.

Hope this info helps!!

Plan B

Plan B
Newly Registered

Post by Plan B » Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:25 pm

Smam wrote:Hi

Lots and lots of heartiest congratulations on getting your ILR and thanks a lot for sharing your PEO experience on the forum with us.

Good luck for the future.
Thank You