ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Do OISC representatives have limit like we do?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tot

Do OISC representatives have limit like we do?

Post by tot » Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:17 pm

Hello,

I think the online appointment booking system is not transparent enough.
By saying that I mean, it should show probably a calender of future dates that are already booked/engaged. Ain't that doable?

I came across http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/about ... n/sameday/ and I understand that the registered advisor can book appointments by just using the mailing service and I assume they may also have the priviledge to cancel and rebook the dates with/without any limit?

As a matter of fact that they can also charge for their service.

Therefore you and I, we just strive hard looking for one where these may come easy if you pay the price, Am I correct?

If I am..then that's not Fair! :?

-tot

asim72
BANNED

Post by asim72 » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:21 pm

What's not fair?

Its just like plane tickets. Economy is full. You can pay for business or first classs, which is almost likely to have seats. You get more room to sit, better food,, better service overall. But in the end, all passengers arrive at the same destination.

tot

Post by tot » Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:36 am

asim72 wrote:What's not fair?

Its just like plane tickets. Economy is full. You can pay for business or first classs, which is almost likely to have seats. You get more room to sit, better food,, better service overall. But in the end, all passengers arrive at the same destination.
I think still not...as you may have an option to board another flight, however same is not here. You have limits.

Immigration Advisor surely can charge for their service, I agree, but how can one expect two channel, one weak and the other powerful.

When something like "Online Premium Service booking" is made available to gereral public, I don't think you should be able to "Trade" it.

Its just like Stopping a public service Bus at your door step. How annoying would that be for other passengers waiting for the same at the next stop.

Do you get my point?

-tot

asim72
BANNED

Post by asim72 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:25 am

I suggest you file for judicial review of this practice.