ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sending Update Info Without Being Asked To!!!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Gerryboy
Newly Registered

Sending Update Info Without Being Asked To!!!

Post by Gerryboy » Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:45 am

Morning All!!!

Just a quick question:

I submitted my FLR(M) application on the 13/02/2012 when my wife was 7mnts pregnant. I had to submit a Maternity Certificate as proof of pregnancy at the time, however, now that we've been blessed with a cute baby girl and just got her Birth Certificate, I am wondering if it's worthwhile sending this certificate to caseworker even though it's not been requested?

Will this voluntary submission of further info be viewed favourably or it won't make much of a difference to my application?

Cheers!!!

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:53 am

Is this an application under ECHR based on her family life; otherwise, if it's a normal settlement application, I don't understand the significance of the pregnancy or the live birth?

Gerryboy
Newly Registered

Post by Gerryboy » Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:23 am

Indeed my application has undertones of ECHR seeing that I am an overstayer (one of the BIGGEST mistakes of my life).

I am married to a British Citizen!!!