ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

is the date on payslips required for overseas income?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kpr

Post by kpr » Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:35 am

I am going to show the earnings from overseas(India) for 3 months Jul-2011, Aug-2011, Sep-2011. Remaining months UK Income.
I have got payslips singed and sealed from the employer from overseas(India).
But the DATE is NOT put while doing sign and seal.

silent_warrior
Member of Standing

Post by silent_warrior » Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:25 am

The payslip should mention the period of earnings as per Tier 1 Guidance Notes point 114.
which states
Payslips: These should be either formal payslips or on company headed paper. Where formal payslips are produced on plain paper they must be stamped and signed by the employer. Payslips which are not on headed paper or if the applicant receives all pay slips online, he/she must authenticate the evidence by asking the employer to sign and stamp a printout. If the applicant provides payslips, they must cover the whole period claimed (for example, if payslips are produced monthly, the applicant must provide the payslip for each month of the period claimed).

kpr

Post by kpr » Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:44 am

Many thanks for your kind response. All my three payslips (Jul,Aug,Sep-2011) from Overseas (India) have sign and stamp. But NO DATE ( I mean singed date) put on them.

there is no mention about the singed date in the Tier 1 (General) Guidance.

I have posted this query to know from people personal experience or experts view about the significance of singed date on payslips.

I searched in this forum, could not find a thread about signed date on payslips.

silent_warrior
Member of Standing

Post by silent_warrior » Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:30 pm

As long as it can identify which payslip is for which month and be respectively verified against your second proof; then this should be fine.
Also, to be on the safe side get a letter from your overseas employer explaining the pay
iii) Letter from the applicant’s (previous and/ or present) employer(s) (or in the case of winnings, the relevant awarding body) confirming that he/she has received the exact amount claimed. This is a letter on company headed paper which clearly shows the applicant’s earnings during period claimed, and the date and amount of each payment. This letter should be dated after the period for which earnings are being claimed and should clearly show the applicant’s gross and net pay. (Where an employer letter includes only total gross and net earnings figures for the whole earnings period claimed, we will consider this document. However, only where the dates of the earning period and the total gross/net earnings stated in the letter exactly correspond with the information included in the other documentary evidence of these
earnings provided, will we be able to award points.)

kpr

Post by kpr » Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:34 pm

Thanks. My Payslips are carrying the Title like "Pay Slip For the Month of July 2011".
Also I would like to stick one proof from one source as per the guideline. Submitting both payslips and letter from the employer just a duplication in my opinion.

silent_warrior
Member of Standing

Post by silent_warrior » Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:52 pm

True. I suggested the letter only if you wanted peace of mind. The salary slips you have should be good enough. As long as they match with the second proof, everything should be fine. Also,do mention in your cover letter than you have provided overseas earnings for those months. This helps the caseworker in understanding your situation
Good luck!!

kpr

Post by kpr » Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:01 am

I got the approval with payslips