ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent!! Non-EU spouse Treaty Rights Application dilemma

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

walrusgumble
BANNED

Re: What documents are required for Res Card?

Post by walrusgumble » Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:49 pm

EUsmileWEallsmile wrote:
walrusgumble wrote: Also, learn to read
Advice one would do well to take on board oneself!
I concede that you and another person have very similar names so , there may have being a mistake as to who I was talking to

But, I only responded quote for quote to a poster, so it was irrelevant to know who stated it.

Funny, you had no response (you couldn't have) though, this was the best that you could resort to. You don't get awards for counting up your posts, you would be better off saying nothing.

Again, learn to read and also, learn to know what you are talking about.

EUspouse82

Post by EUspouse82 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:01 pm

walrusgumble wrote:
EUsmileWEallsmile wrote:
I concede that you and another person have very similar names so , there may have being a mistake as to who I was talking to

But, I only responded quote for quote to a poster, so it was irrelevant to know who stated it.

Funny, you had no response (you couldn't have) though, this was the best that you could resort to. You don't get awards for counting up your posts, you would be better off saying nothing.

Here we go again.

I explained to you on another thread that you dont read posts properly before replying which in my opinion indicates that you are a very reactive person and generally sloppy. I just cannot imagine how someone like you was ever employed in the civil service. You are a disgrace!

Like I said earlier, the case has now been resolved and thanks to the good advise from EUSmile and other posters. You can now go away and start your BS on other threads.

walrusgumble
BANNED

Post by walrusgumble » Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:48 pm

EUspouse82 wrote:
walrusgumble wrote:
EUsmileWEallsmile wrote:

Here we go again.

I explained to you on another thread that you dont read posts properly before replying which in my opinion indicates that you are a very reactive person and generally sloppy. I just cannot imagine how someone like you was ever employed in the civil service. You are a disgrace!

Like I said earlier, the case has now been resolved and thanks to the good advise from EUSmile and other posters. You can now go away and start your BS on other threads.
Next time when your asking a question, disclose all the relevant information,

and not. I got refused x, y,z but won't say why, exactly

If you read, you will see that my comments in this discussion , dominated an proven argument that requirement of documents set out in the EU form is contrary to the Directive. I continued to ask for specific reasons. That was to the extent of my involvement.

But don't let that get in the way when your pointing fingers.

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:37 pm

walrusgumble wrote: What documents as required by the Application form is in breach of Article 10 so. Specify, please
The point is that the directive specifies what documents are required and really that's the end of the argument as far as I'm concerned. To be clear, anything that is in excess of this would be contrary to the directive. You may beg to differ. Frankly, I don't want to go over the same old thing again and again.
Last edited by EUsmileWEallsmile on Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:08 pm

walrusgumble wrote: Again, learn to read and also, learn to know what you are talking about.
I can read (thank the Lord) and I can write. I'll leave it to others to judge whether I now what I am talking about.
Last edited by EUsmileWEallsmile on Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:31 pm

duplicate post.
Last edited by EUsmileWEallsmile on Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:15 am

walrusgumble wrote:You don't get awards for counting up your posts, you would be better off saying nothing.
This is advice one would do well to heed oneself.

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:57 pm

The directive is very specific about what documents can be asked for and in the case of a worker, it is exceedingly simple.

Anything over and above that could be considered to be an administrative obstacle.