ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Right to appeal or Out of time application URGENT PLEASE !!

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

djarian
Newly Registered

Right to appeal or Out of time application URGENT PLEASE !!

Post by djarian » Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:38 pm

Got my refusal today 28th June 2012, on the basis of Maintenance ground I was short of money for first couple of days when I submitted my application on 16th March 2012 as my current leave to remain expired on 18th March 2012. I have been maintaining all the money required till today UKBA took almost 3 months to take a decision and in the mean while I started my university on 8th of may and paid them 50% advanced fee £5080 for my master's degree course and kept maintaining much more than the required amount in my account.

I have sent my updated bank statement twice to home office with my updated CAS letter twice from University which they have acknowledged.

Now I have found the refusal and they have given me right to appeal or make a fresh application on the basis of new grounds also they send me covering letter which exactly states these words

" Please find enclosed replacement decision letters for your application made 18 March 2012 for leave to remain under Tier 4 of the Point BAsed System.

These letters have been reissued to take in to account of HSBC statements received by the UKBA before the original date of decision but not considered with your application[/b
]"

Now considering above can a member of standing or GURU please advise should I appeal and on fairness grounds raised the issue that the evidence was their before the Secretary of States decision but not taken into consideration, or should I make out of time fresh application as I meet all the requirements now (my current leave has already expired on the 18th of march 2012) also I am going to speak to my university if they would be able to give me new CAS or can I apply on the same CAS ? I need to know what my rights are to the University.

Kindly please give me some useful suggestion so that I can be directed toward the right step.

Many Thanks

Djarian

Deviser

Post by Deviser » Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:39 pm

I will recommend fresh application without mistakes with full supporting documents.

djarian
Newly Registered

Post by djarian » Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:03 pm

Deviser wrote:I will recommend fresh application without mistakes with full supporting documents.
Thank you Deviser,
I have been anxiously waiting for a reply to pop in. As I mentioned my current leave is already expired on the 18th march 2012 now its almost July, from last two month I have been in Univeristy studying my Masters. Do you think home office will take into consideration. Its hard to say but what are the chances as I have read on the same forum where 'Greenie' (GURU) has said to somebody that out of time application allowed to Tier 4 students as per the policy.

Am I understanding right that with full supporting documents without any mistakes chances of my visa success are bright ?

djarian
Newly Registered

Post by djarian » Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:07 pm

can someone please reply as my limited leave to remain already expired need help in making decision either I send out of time fresh application or should I go for an appeal???

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:19 am

Please continue under one topic.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!