ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying for Visa before the 07/09/2012 - worried a bit

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Mirolf
Newly Registered

Applying for Visa before the 07/09/2012 - worried a bit

Post by Mirolf » Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:29 pm

Hi to everybody

hope you are all doing well. I read few of the post in here and must say that I am very happy to find a place where we can exchange the Immigration related messages, and find some help too.

Guys, I am preparing my documentation to apply for spouse visa before the 09 June 2012 deadline. Me and my spouse are more than 5 years married and living together abroad. We have two little daughters(3 and 1 year old) in this period, both born out of UK and have British Passport.
The documents we have are:

our bank statements showing the address and the amount of savings (12000 Euro)

job offer from UK saying that I wills tart work in 01 August 2012 and wage of around 26000 GBP per year

Marriage certificate

Language Certificate showing KET test pass with merit

our birth certificates and children ones

photos of wedding ceremony in town hall and at the party

some utility bills showing that live together

tenancy agreement for a very large studio flat(400 ft excluding Spam and bathroom) commencing 01 August 2012 plus photos of the property-this is for a short period of time till we find a better accommodation

Do you see any problem with these documents and do you think I need more document to prove our relationship?

Will they consider my application under the old rules if I submit and pay for my application online before the 9th of July and go for biometrics after the 9th of July?

regards
M

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: Applying for Visa before the 07/09/2012 - worried a bit

Post by geriatrix » Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:31 pm

Mirolf wrote:Will they consider my application under the old rules if I submit and pay for my application online before the 9th of July and go for biometrics after the 9th of July?
Yes. Keep confirmation of payment of fees in safe custody ... just in case.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

Mirolf
Newly Registered

Post by Mirolf » Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:06 pm

Thanks Sushdmehta. I will keep them.

Do you think that accommodation is fine?