ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Application

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

diponkar73
Newly Registered

ILR Application

Post by diponkar73 » Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:48 pm

Hi
Can anyone advice me. MY PSW visa will expire on july 2013 and by this time my period in uk will be 9and half years. I have 8 years old son who
also staying with me last seven and half years.

can I apply for ILR on my child's ground due to new rule publish if a child
passed seven years of his minor life can apply for ILR.

If Not can I switch to tier 4 for six months to fulfill 10 years. Previously I was student for seven and half years.

perry254
Newly Registered

Re: ILR Application

Post by perry254 » Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:37 pm

diponkar73 wrote:Hi
Can anyone advice me. MY PSW visa will expire on july 2013 and by this time my period in uk will be 9and half years. I have 8 years old son who
also staying with me last seven and half years.

can I apply for ILR on my child's ground due to new rule publish if a child
passed seven years of his minor life can apply for ILR.

If Not can I switch to tier 4 for six months to fulfill 10 years. Previously I was student for seven and half years.

Hi you can apply for tier 4, if you are lucky they will give it to you, the 7years rule doesn't exist anymore ..all the best mate .God Bless