ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family visiting visa funds maintenance?????

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rkk

Family visiting visa funds maintenance?????

Post by rkk » Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:43 pm

hi guys/moderators,

my family wants to visit UK, but I don't have time to maintain funds for 3 months. b.coz with in 3 months my visa short of 6 months to expiry. so I just want to know Is it necessary to maintain funds for 3 months for family visitors...Please let me know. Even if it is necessary to maintain funds for 3 months then how much to maintain funds for my parents (for 2 persons). Please let me know...

thanks for any one advise

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Re: Family visiting visa funds maintenance?????

Post by Lucapooka » Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:00 am

rkk wrote: but I don't have time to maintain funds for 3 months.
You don't have to; that is a requirement in a totally separate immigration category. However, you do have to show you have sufficient funds. There is no fixed amount and depends on your circumstances and the length of the visit. Generally, your on-going cashflow from income demonstrated in 3 to 6 months of bank statements would be sufficient to meet this requirement.

rkk

Re: Family visiting visa funds maintenance?????

Post by rkk » Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:06 am

thanks for the reply....now i am very relaxed...