ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application Form Out Side UK

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sherjan

Application Form Out Side UK

Post by sherjan » Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:04 am

Hi All

Anyone know about the change of procedure of application form. Someone was telling me that UK embassy in Pakistan has changed the procedure of Application Form. NOw instead paper form, applicant go online and submit application form then you need to take the printout of the form and one copy automatically will go to UK embassy.

I checked online but could not find anything. Anyone know?

Many Thanks
Last edited by sherjan on Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: Application Form Out Side UK

Post by geriatrix » Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:16 am

sherjan wrote:Someone was telling me that Fedex and UK embassy in Pakistan has changed the procedure of Application Form.
What has Fedex to do with how an application form is submitted by the applicant? :?

See Applying for a UK visa in Pakistan and/or contact Gerry's.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

sherjan

Re: Application Form Out Side UK

Post by sherjan » Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:22 am

Here is the Link Guys, From 6 April 2012 all PBS applicants must apply by online at least in Pakistan

http://www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk/ApplyNow.aspx

sherjan wrote:Hi All

Anyone know about the change of procedure of application form. Someone was telling me that Fedex and UK embassy in Pakistan has changed the procedure of Application Form. NOw instead paper form, applicant go online and submit application form then you need to take the printout of the form and one copy automatically will go to UK embassy.

I checked online but could not find anything. Anyone know?

Many Thanks