ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 extension- one or two appointments? - Add dependents?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tot

Tier1 extension- one or two appointments? - Add dependents?

Post by tot » Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:02 pm

Hi everyone,

This may be a very noobish one, but I was wondering do we need to book two separate appointments when going for Tier1 extension at PEO.... Like another one for Biometrics?

Also could we later by calling UKBA add dependents to ealier booked appointment? Any experience?

Thanks in advance.

layman

Post by layman » Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:33 pm

1.Only one appointment is required
2. No, you cannot amend an appointment to add dependants, you can cancel and book a new appointment with the dependants. Out of curiousity, what is the use-case for this scenario?

tot

Post by tot » Mon Jul 02, 2012 4:55 pm

layman wrote:1.Only one appointment is required
2. No, you cannot amend an appointment to add dependants, you can cancel and book a new appointment with the dependants. Out of curiousity, what is the use-case for this scenario?
I've managed to book an appointment however i noiced i mistakenly did not select any dependents . I shall then cancel once i manage to get one with dependents added...else would go for postal applications for dependents.

Are there limited(2 appointments per working day) for main+dependents(family) appointments under Tier1 similar to for ILR applications?

Thanks,
tot