ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

romanian blue card cancellation

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

niravm

romanian blue card cancellation

Post by niravm » Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:51 am

Hi ,
My friend is Romanian and he has blue card to work in uk without any restriction. If he goes back to his country for more than 3 months and if he couldn't get job back in uk . is his blue card get cancelled?
Can he come back and find job here in any field without any restriction?

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru
Location: does not matter if you are with your EEA family member

Re: romanian blue card cancellation

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:14 am

niravm wrote:My friend is Romanian and he has blue card to work in uk without any restriction. If he goes back to his country for more than 3 months and if he couldn't get job back in uk . is his blue card get cancelled?
Can he come back and find job here in any field without any restriction?
First off, what can he presently do with a Blue Card? I do not know nearly enough. Is the Blue Card issued by UKBA?

niravm

Post by niravm » Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:15 pm

He can do any job without any restriction. Blue card is valid for two years and if he is in work he have to get extn on blue card validity.

Yes, Blue card is issued by UKBA once he completed yello card criteria and than he was eligible for blue card and holding that blue card since last 10 months.

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru
Location: does not matter if you are with your EEA family member

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:29 pm

niravm wrote:He can do any job without any restriction. Blue card is valid for two years and if he is in work he have to get extn on blue card validity.

Yes, Blue card is issued by UKBA once he completed yello card criteria and than he was eligible for blue card and holding that blue card since last 10 months.
Well a non-EU family member can get a Residence Card, which would be valid even given absences of up to 6 months. I can not imagine his Blue card has more harsh restrictions.

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... omania0408