ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Question about flr m??

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

monn.p
Newly Registered

Question about flr m??

Post by monn.p » Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:44 pm

Hello

I sent off my FLR (M) form by post yesterday using one day special delivery service. I chose to pay by using debit card and the money hasn't been taken out the bank. Now i am wondering if they took the money out after 9th of July, will my application be considered under the new rule? or it doesn't matter as long as I send it off before the 9th? I am just soooo worried can someone please tellllll me. Thank u

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:49 pm

It's taken as day of receipt when submitted in the UK. Don't worry, you're way ahead of the 9th.

monn.p
Newly Registered

Post by monn.p » Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:00 pm

Ok thank u very much for your quick response :D another quick question..if i wanted to..can i send more documents for them to consider while the application still processing?

aditipritam

Post by aditipritam » Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:15 pm

monn.p wrote:Ok thank u very much for your quick response :D another quick question..if i wanted to..can i send more documents for them to consider while the application still processing?
No harm trying :)