ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Mistake in my Wife BRP CArd

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

adi_khaneng

Mistake in my Wife BRP CArd

Post by adi_khaneng » Fri Jun 22, 2012 9:18 am

Hi All

We applied for ILR using SET(o) on the 18th June and was granted ILR. BRP card were delivered yesterday. Mine was ok but there was a typo mistake in my wife ILR card. I have already sent my wife card back yesterday with her passport and self delivery envelope.

Does anybody know how long it could take to get the new card and my wife passport back. Many thanks.

Baktra
Newly Registered

Post by Baktra » Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:03 pm

hi there, i have the same situation and was just wondering if you received your corrected BRP back

thanks

adi_khaneng

Post by adi_khaneng » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:28 am

Hi Baktra

I sent the BRP card back on the 21st of June and received the updated one back on 28th June.

I also enclosed a prepaid envelope in which they returned my wife passport back.

Overall it took a week and I chase them up with an email. The email address is:

brpdelivery@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

Good luck.

Baktra
Newly Registered

Post by Baktra » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:13 pm

adi_khaneng wrote:Hi Baktra

I sent the BRP card back on the 21st of June and received the updated one back on 28th June.

I also enclosed a prepaid envelope in which they returned my wife passport back.

Overall it took a week and I chase them up with an email. The email address is:

brpdelivery@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

Good luck.
Thank you !!!

quant112
Newly Registered

Post by quant112 » Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:20 pm

Hi Baktra,

How long did it take for you new card to get it back? And how long did it take to get the reply of your email? I just emailed them yesterday about my error in BRP card, so wanted to know ur situation.

Thanks in advance.