ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier-1 General - duplicate bank statement

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

fkhoja
Newly Registered

Post by fkhoja » Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:35 pm

Hi
I am about to apply for my extenstion for my Tier-1 General which is going to expire on 8-8-11, I have all the documents set apart from bank statments.
I have 3 months duplicate bank statement issued by the bank with the letter they have provided and I have also stamped those from Barclays Bank.

Now the problem is my last month bank statement got missed in the post and I have to apply this week as have to move job next month so I have got the paper printed bank statement from the branch which is on simple paper from Barclays (Black and white) and they have stamped that with Barclays Bank logo and date.

Will that be enough to get the extension??? as I have some bank statements as duplicate and in various format??

I am also attaching my P60 but that just show upto April 2011 where as the claiming period is upto May 2011 and also a little variant in slary too.

Thnans and appreciate the response from you all :)

Fayz

nfoote

Post by nfoote » Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:25 am

Interested in this reply too. Barclays just set me a wad of pages that are clearly just a print out from a back office system on plain paper with a header on each page of "Edostar Reports" and a footer of some secure URL.

Going to get these stamped (all 53 pages) today, hopefully these are acceptable?

rock_star
India

Post by rock_star » Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:56 pm

I am in the same situation and my bank said that the UKBA will accept the stamped statements. Hopefully they will.

nfoote

Post by nfoote » Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:35 am

rock_star wrote:I am in the same situation and my bank said that the UKBA will accept the stamped statements. Hopefully they will.
Yeah I went to Barclays yesterday and the guy said the same thing, that they issue plenty of statements like this nobody ever comes back saying they weren't accepted (dispite evidence to the contray on this website). He said "just have a go" ... obviously unaware that "just having a go" costs £1000 a pop!

The unfortunate thing is that he said Barclays HQ have now told all branches NOT to stamp the printed statements ... he said his branch certainly will NOT do the stamping for visa purposes any more and all other branches shouldn't be doing it either. So not sure what to do about this now?

sreemtech
Newly Registered

TIER1 Extn - Bank Statements

Post by sreemtech » Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:39 pm

Hi All

I am Applying for TIER1 Extn , I am in same situation , I have lost my one month statement, I have called customer care and requested for statemen

They Have sent the Statement on plain paper with a header on each page of "Edostar Reports" and a footer of some URL along with a covering letter on Barclay's Letter Head .

I got them Stamped and Signed by the Personal Banker at my nearest branch......Will these be sufficient

Please guide me....

Thanks

nfoote

Re: TIER1 Extn - Bank Statements

Post by nfoote » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:19 am

sreemtech wrote: I got them Stamped and Signed by the Personal Banker at my nearest branch......Will these be sufficient
Yup, perfect. Exactly the same as what I had and they were fine; tier 1 general extension approved.

sreemtech
Newly Registered

Post by sreemtech » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:46 am

Thank you very much nfoote ......I can sleep Peacefully Now.

ferryahmed82

Post by ferryahmed82 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:03 pm

As long as they contain necessary data like your name, account number, address, bank name + logo, branch name and address and date, and if they are stamped and signed by bank staff, they are acceptable.

I did the same with NatWest., and I got my extension approved with them. So, no probs.

sreemtech
Newly Registered

Post by sreemtech » Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:27 pm

Hi

The adhoc statment that I have received from Bank(Barclays) Does not
have any address and Bank Logo. Instead It does have Account Name, Account No, Sort code and Bank Name.

Thanks