ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier-one Extension/Payslips

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

almo81
Newly Registered

Tier-one Extension/Payslips

Post by almo81 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:42 am

Finalizing my application, I have noticed a few light discrepancies between the bank statements and a Letter issued to me by my employer, attesting to my income (It is nicer and "clearer" then payslips which are computer generated and do not look like originals).

1. The Employers' CFO who issued me with the letters rounded off the numbers to the nearest whole pound. Thus he wrote 1234 Pounds (for instance), when the actual transfer was 1233.98, or 1234.12

2. The Letter that was issued states the name of the company I was working for at the time. The Bank statements show that transfers were made from another company. This company is actually the company who OWNS the company where I work. This can easily verified through the company's web site and its annual filings (it is publically listed (NASDAQ, and thus makes official filings to the US authorities).

Will either of these issues cause problems?

Thanks in advance.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:43 am

Please continue in the existing topic.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!