ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalization Docs and travel

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

zee313

Naturalization Docs and travel

Post by zee313 » Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:38 am

As I hope to apply soon i just need to find out, As I will be applying on the basis of marriage to a BC. However as i am still studying will i also need to provide any university letters etc?

Also although my wife is a bc by birth can she be resident of another country or does she have to be living in the uk?

If iv always had and lived at my main family home but also as a student stayed on university campus, ie Had two homes one for term and weekdays and my main home for weekends and holidays how do i go about explaining this on the form? In essence i havenever left my main home but during the course of the time have also had a second home

Also after submission of my application i am going to be travelling, am i restricted as to how long i can be out the country for once iv submitted my application?

Many Thanks in advance

asim72
BANNED

Re: Naturalization Docs and travel

Post by asim72 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:59 am

zee313 wrote:As I hope to apply soon i just need to find out, As I will be applying on the basis of marriage to a BC. However as i am still studying will i also need to provide any university letters etc?

NO

Also although my wife is a bc by birth can she be resident of another country or does she have to be living in the uk?

Please read the form and just provide the info they require, no need to create questions in your mind that they do not ask.

If iv always had and lived at my main family home but also as a student stayed on university campus, ie Had two homes one for term and weekdays and my main home for weekends and holidays how do i go about explaining this on the form? In essence i havenever left my main home but during the course of the time have also had a second home

I would say, provide your home address, and in the additional info section mention your campus address.

Also after submission of my application i am going to be travelling, am i restricted as to how long i can be out the country for once iv submitted my application?

You should be in UK when your application is received by UKBA. You can be out of country after that for any period of time, but remember there must be someone at home because once your approval comes you will have to book the ceremony in a specific time, and then attend the ceremony within a specific time.

Many Thanks in advance

zee313

Post by zee313 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:14 am

Thank you very much for your reply