ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO-Solihull Experience 03/07/2012

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zuby

PEO-Solihull Experience 03/07/2012

Post by zuby » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:16 am

My appointment was at 09.00AM,
I reached 08.20AM, gate open at 08.30AM,
After normal security check, they gave everyone token number (please keep safe, because it will require all the time)
After10 min, they called my token number, I went to the counter No:2.
CW was Asian & very talented guy and he knows much everything about UKBA & HMRC policies (So be careful and be prepare in advance),
He started rapid fire question almost 30 mins.
I gave him answer for all his questions and finally he satisfied with my all answers.
After 30- min we started talking about Maharashtra (Indian State) history.
Finally, he told me, where do I want my BRP Posted?
Sigh of relief……

Then he asked me to pay the fess on counter 6.
Lady on counter 6 also friendly and we started talking about my Job.
I paid £3600 fees (1+2 dependant) by Barclays Debit Card.

Finally they asked us to wait and after 2min One nice and professional Lady called us for Biometric and she started friendly conversation about daily life. After completion of process she asked us to come back after 2 hours for Documents and Visa Approved Letter.

We went outside for lunch and back after 2 hours, Security Counter guy asked my token number and returned my documents back but Security guy told me because of IT server issue they couldn’t produce official format approved letter, but my Case worked typed the letter on UKBA Stationary with his sign and clearly mention about 3 years extension with visa expiry date.

Overall Fantastic experience and I am giving 10/10 to Solihull PEO for their friendly, professional nature.

Guys if you have any question regarding extension feel free to ask, I will try my level best to answer your query.

Thanks for reading,
Zuby. :D
I will not say I failed 1000 times, I will say that I Discovered there are 1000 ways that cause failure......

longshift
United Kingdom

Re: PEO-Solihull Experience 03/07/2012

Post by longshift » Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:22 pm

zuby wrote:He started rapid fire question almost 30 mins.
Congratulations mate.....Just curious, what question did he asked you. You don't get many case workers asking questions this days. It would be nice to know what your case worker was curious about....

Also, how early did you applied for your visa? or When was your current leave expiring?

Cheers

zuby

Post by zuby » Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:08 pm

Hello Mate,

My visa expiry date is 29/07/2012
I applied on 03/07/2012,
I received approve letter in 2 hours with visa ending date 29/07/2015.

Case worker asked my about my previous immigration history,
Then about my earning including Permanent Job as engineer and second source as a director of limited company,
He asked me about, dividends, invoices, type of business and why I haven't paid any tax (Company Tax)?etc..etc...

Solihull PEO protocol is:-
1) Interview
2) Payment
3) Biometric
4) Finish.

You will see this hording everywhere in the office. 8)
I will not say I failed 1000 times, I will say that I Discovered there are 1000 ways that cause failure......

longshift
United Kingdom

Post by longshift » Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:18 pm

zuby wrote:
Solihull PEO protocol is:-
1) Interview
2) Payment
3) Biometric
4) Finish.

You will see this hording everywhere in the office.
This is the sole reason why Solihull is people's first choice, I guess. I always wonder whether this protocol they follow is actually to be followed by all PEOs.

Thanks again for your input friend.

params0073
United Kingdom

Post by params0073 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:32 pm

longshift wrote:
I always wonder whether this protocol they follow is actually to be followed by all PEOs.
Nope.

For me it was like :-(PEO croydon)

1) Payment
2) Biometric
3) Interview
4) Finish.