ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

bc

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

boudia
Newly Registered

bc

Post by boudia » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:40 am

hi everyone , i just need some help and ask people .i just call th ho regarding my bc application they say to me my application is in suspence so i would to know what that mean .thanks for your helps

addh
- thin ice -

Re: bc

Post by addh » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:12 am

boudia wrote:hi everyone , i just need some help and ask people .i just call th ho regarding my bc application they say to me my application is in suspence so i would to know what that mean .thanks for your helps
"suspence" ???

boudia
Newly Registered

Post by boudia » Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:07 pm

addh wrote:
boudia wrote:hi everyone , i just need some help and ask people .i just call th ho regarding my bc application they say to me my application is in suspence so i would to know what that mean .thanks for your helps
"suspence" ???
suspense , sorry

addh
- thin ice -

Post by addh » Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:11 pm

boudia wrote:
addh wrote:
"suspence" ???
suspense , sorry
so what is the suspense?

boudia
Newly Registered

Post by boudia » Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:39 pm

addh wrote:
boudia wrote:
addh wrote:
"suspence" ???
suspense , sorry
so what is the suspense?
awaiting actions ???

scrapper

Post by scrapper » Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:53 pm

suspense is the feeling of excitement or nervousness which you have when you are waiting for something to happen and are uncertain about what it is going to be.

for Example.

She kept him in suspense for several days before she said that she would marry him.
The suspense is killing me (= I am extremely eager to know what is going to happen).
There is a gradual build-up of suspense throughout the film, until it comes to an unexpected ending.

boudia
Newly Registered

Post by boudia » Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:34 pm

scrapper wrote:
suspense is the feeling of excitement or nervousness which you have when you are waiting for something to happen and are uncertain about what it is going to be.

for Example.

She kept him in suspense for several days before she said that she would marry him.
The suspense is killing me (= I am extremely eager to know what is going to happen).
There is a gradual build-up of suspense throughout the film, until it comes to an unexpected ending.

thanks , i going to wait nothing i can do abt it