ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 EMPLOYMENT INQUIRE

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

VANANESE
Newly Registered

EEA2 EMPLOYMENT INQUIRE

Post by VANANESE » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:04 pm

HI , I APPLIED UNDER EEA2 ON 21 JAN 2012 MY WIFE IS EEA NATIONAL AND SHE WAS WORKING WHEN WE APPLIED LAST 2 MONTHS SHE WAS NOT WORKING NOW SHE FOUND A NEW JOB , I CALLED HOME OFFICE TODAY THEY SAID NO DECISION HAS MADE YET, THOUGH ITS BEEN FIVE AND HALF MONTH , SHELL I SUBMIT HER NEW JOB OFFER LETTR OR IT MAKES CASE WORST AS SHE WAS NOT WORKIGN LAST 2 MONTHS , CAN ANY SUGGSTION GUYS PLZ

zubby007
Member of Standing

Re: EEA2 EMPLOYMENT INQUIRE

Post by zubby007 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:23 pm

[quote="VANANESE"]HI , I APPLIED UNDER EEA2 ON 21 JAN 2012 MY WIFE IS EEA NATIONAL AND SHE WAS WORKING WHEN WE APPLIED LAST 2 MONTHS SHE WAS NOT WORKING NOW SHE FOUND A NEW JOB , I CALLED HOME OFFICE TODAY THEY SAID NO DECISION HAS MADE YET, THOUGH ITS BEEN FIVE AND HALF MONTH , SHELL I SUBMIT HER NEW JOB OFFER LETTR OR IT MAKES CASE WORST AS SHE WAS NOT WORKIGN LAST 2 MONTHS , CAN ANY SUGGSTION GUYS PLZ[/quote]

Be patient you're almost there, I'll suggest do not send anything unless they ask you for it, all the best.

VANANESE
Newly Registered

THANKS FOR UR SUGGESTION

Post by VANANESE » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:56 pm

THANKZ ZUBBAY GOOD LUCK TO U AS WELL , BUT A FAMOUS SOLICITOR ASKED ME TO SUBMIT NEW JOB OFFEER LETTER AND SAID STILL U ARE LUCKY AS THEY HAVE NOT TAKEN ANY DECISION, THEY WILL DEFIANLY CONTACT THE EMPLOYER ADN IF SHE IS NOT WROKING THERE THEN THEY REFUSE UR APPLICATION. AND I AM CONFUESE IF THEY HAVE CONTACTED THEY EMPLOYER IN LAST 2 MONTHS OR WILL THEY CCONTACT NOW , ANY IDEA .

mobismome

Post by mobismome » Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:32 am

do not think of sending her new job letter if you do they will refuse your application believe me. it is not a must that homeoffice will call to confirm her employment it depends on the case worker even if they will call is one month after you submitted your application.

VANANESE
Newly Registered

thanz

Post by VANANESE » Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:49 pm

thankz mobisome thankz for ur information really appricate.

VANANESE
Newly Registered

mobisome

Post by VANANESE » Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:33 am

i spoke to differnent solicitors they still saying i must have to submit my eea national (my wifes new job letter) just for my satisfaction mobisome why do u think they refuse if i submit my eea national s new contract leetter . plz reply i am stilll worried shell i send her new job letter or not only 2 weeks left to be 6 months thankz

mobismome

Re: mobisome

Post by mobismome » Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:55 am

hi

even if you submit the new job letter now it wont make any difference in your application ie your application will be considered with the documents you submitted initially . i want to ask you your sending her new job letter to ukba so that if they get it they will say see she has lost her former job but has got a new job now my friend no wayyyyyyyyyy.

it seems you dont know ukba very well they look for the slightest thing to refuse your application once they see that letter they might say that her employer was contacted of which they were told she doesnt work there any more.

just relax if any negative thing happens then reapply with the new job letter you dont know your application may have been approved .

VANANESE
Newly Registered

thankz a lot

Post by VANANESE » Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:46 am

thankz a lotttt mobisomme ur really helpful i wish u goood luck :D