ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 Extension

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

har_ind1
Newly Registered

Tier1 Extension

Post by har_ind1 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:12 am

Hello, Last one year i am in India and now wanted to travel and having job for next 3 months.

Will I get extension?
Visa Start Date - 14 Oct 2010
Visa expiry - 14 Oct 2012

Seems I am not getting qualified for points based & i have enough funds for maintanance

longshift
United Kingdom

Re: Tier1 Extension

Post by longshift » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:35 am

har_ind1 wrote:Hello, Last one year i am in India and now wanted to travel and having job for next 3 months.

Will I get extension?
Visa Start Date - 14 Oct 2010
Visa expiry - 14 Oct 2012

Seems I am not getting qualified for points based & i have enough funds for maintanance
One of the criteria for your extension is that you have to be in UK while applying. If you can score enough points to qualify for it then I don't see any problem with your case. You don't have to be in UK for the whole duration of your leave. You can still apply for extension with foreign income. However, for extension there is no uplift ratio applied to the income so bare that in mind.

tier1_aspirant123

Post by tier1_aspirant123 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:39 am

you have said that you are not getting enough points so you already know the answer...

and with limited information that you have given even the 'god particle' will not be able to answer your question :)

it depends on how many points you are falling short from getting 80(or75). can you make up for that shortfall in next 3 months? if yes then you will get the extension if no then you will not.

answer is always yes or no and it is never maybe...
Tier1 Aspirant