ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help needed

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

anjum786mohammed

Help needed

Post by anjum786mohammed » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:22 pm

hi
just wanted to ask if a person does not submit a tb test report and english test certificate will gerrys in pakistan accept the application, visa is for a settlement spouse visa.
i know it will be refused but will it be ok to submit both documents in the appeal.

asim72
BANNED

Post by asim72 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:36 pm

No.

This plan is not going to work.

Simple.

anjum786mohammed

Post by anjum786mohammed » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:56 pm

asim72 wrote:No.

Simple.
why

sazkhan

Post by sazkhan » Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:27 am

Well when I went to submit my documents they did ask me about TB test certificate and English test certificate. BTW you can get the TB test done very quickly. You can get the certificate within a couple of hours.

jalebi

Post by jalebi » Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:04 am

I think cos of all the mad rush to get visas submitted, it is difficult to get an appointment for the TB test quickly but as soon as you get one it takes 3 hours for the results.
Sis-in-law..
2 May 2012 : English test Results
4 July 2012 @ Mirpur : Submitted Spouse Visa
17 July 2012 : Under process at BHC
20 November 2012 : Received RFC
21 November 2012 : Visa approved
Dec 2012 : Arrived in England

anjum786mohammed

Post by anjum786mohammed » Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:21 am

asim72 wrote:No.

Simple.
application submitted

gali1982
Newly Registered

Post by gali1982 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:55 pm

Hi,

So has your husband submitted his application without both tb test and English language certificate?? I have been advised by alot of firms that even if it goes to appeal it will be dismissed as the documents weren't submitted at the time of the application. It is a risky strategy and one my husband has been contemplating but we haven't decided if we should submit just to get rejected. Its best to meet the new rules and then apply I guess.

Good Luck with your application.

anjum786mohammed

Post by anjum786mohammed » Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:05 pm

gali1982 wrote:Hi,

So has your husband submitted his application without both tb test and English language certificate?? I have been advised by alot of firms that even if it goes to appeal it will be dismissed as the documents weren't submitted at the time of the application. It is a risky strategy and one my husband has been contemplating but we haven't decided if we should submit just to get rejected. Its best to meet the new rules and then apply I guess.

Good Luck with your application.
its not my husband, i am married to my WIFE.
the question was for my sisters husband, he has not done the english test as he he has a BA in Engineering which was taught in english but he does not have a letter from UK NARIC and he done his ielts on 30th June but his is waiting for his certificate. He has been doing his Masters in Sweden for the last 2 years in Power Engineering.
The reason why he has not submitted his TB report is a long story.

Anyways i would like to say to all people that some people in lahore have been sent away for not having a Nadra marriage certificate.
Im not saying it is a must but have been told people were turned away due to not having this.

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:17 pm

Gerrys are not authorized to turn anyone away or to demand that certain documents be present before they can accept an application. They are a third-party handling agency and it's the work of the UKBA to decide on the visa and if things are missing they will decide on that basis. If you want to leave something out or include something, that is your prerogative as the applicant. So long as you pay your fee, provide the correct application form and submit to biometrics, Gerrys can't refuse. Insist on enclosing a Dominio's Pizza delivery menu in your portfolio of evidence if wish to, and tell Gerrys to mind their own business.