ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help on spouse visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Shehz16
Newly Registered

Help on spouse visa

Post by Shehz16 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:31 pm

Hello everyone I am just a newbie here. I just want to know if someone can help me in relation to my case. Ok first of all I am married to a british girl. I am on student visa till oct 2012. I already get every single document needed in the flr m form. I already posted my application by post 4 days ago as on 9 july new rules are coming in force. Secondly, i have been working more than 10 hrs on my student visa. I have put my NI number on the form but then I have said me not currently working in the uk as i got sponsorship from my parents and my parents in law. Could this affect my visa, as I heard they dont really check NI number especially for applying spouse visa. Thirdly, I am still going to college for the moment to finish my studies. Will the ukba ask for the attendance record, certificate or progress report. Could those things affect my spouse visa. Everything is fine all documents, relationship genuine, but thats only the concern me worrying about.

If someone can help or give me some advice i would really appreciate. Thanks

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:31 pm

Two of the main points checked when switching from student to spouse is whether the student has worked within the permitted hours (NI/tax records) and that they have attended their course.

Shehz16
Newly Registered

Post by Shehz16 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:45 pm

yeah but if i said me not working but showing letter from parents and in laws that they are sponsoring me financially and my wife is working full time as well. the course is not a problem as me attending my class but not finish yet. my main concern is whether they do check NI records..as its 3 months ago me starting paying tax as me never work in the uk

asim72
BANNED

Re: Help on spouse visa

Post by asim72 » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:39 pm

Shehz16 wrote:Hello everyone I am just a newbie here. I just want to know if someone can help me in relation to my case. Ok first of all I am married to a british girl. I am on student visa till oct 2012. I already get every single document needed in the flr m form. I already posted my application by post 4 days ago as on 9 july new rules are coming in force. Secondly, i have been working more than 10 hrs on my student visa. I have put my NI number on the form but then I have said me not currently working in the uk as i got sponsorship from my parents and my parents in law. Could this affect my visa, as I heard they dont really check NI number especially for applying spouse visa. Thirdly, I am still going to college for the moment to finish my studies. Will the ukba ask for the attendance record, certificate or progress report. Could those things affect my spouse visa. Everything is fine all documents, relationship genuine, but thats only the concern me worrying about.

If someone can help or give me some advice i would really appreciate. Thanks
Whats the point asking all these things now when you have already submitted you application?
You have submitted the info you have submitted. There is nothing you can do now. Just wait for the outcome.

Shehz16
Newly Registered

Post by Shehz16 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:03 am

Hmmm yeah i know i have already submitted my application. But do they really check NI numberbin this matter even my wife is working..

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:54 am

They are likely to check your records with HMRC against your NIC number.
You don't appear to have worked over the permitted hours but you face being refused due to submitting false information. Why did you lie?
What evidence of your joint finances did you include with the application?

asim72
BANNED

Post by asim72 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:04 am

I hope that they do check in your case and you get refused.

Because people like you break every rule in the book, do all kind of cons, and its the honest immigrants who get punished by harder and harder immigration rules.

nathano
Newly Registered

Re: Help on spouse visa

Post by nathano » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:54 am

Shehz16 wrote: but then I have said me not currently working in the uk as i got sponsorship from my parents and my parents in law.
It is an offence to lie on your application form or to an immigration officer. Should you be found out, I doubt the UKBA will show much sympathy.

Shehz16
Newly Registered

Post by Shehz16 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:27 pm

To casa:

I have providednmy wife 3 month bank statement, savings and ISA,payslips.I even show my joint account with my mum, 3 month and payslips too. And the account of my in laws..so u think its a problem?

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:58 pm

Shehz16 wrote:To casa:

I have providednmy wife 3 month bank statement, savings and ISA,payslips.I even show my joint account with my mum, 3 month and payslips too. And the account of my in laws..so u think its a problem?
If you've submitted your pay slips, why on earth have you said you're not working? This isn't making sense! :?

Shehz16
Newly Registered

Post by Shehz16 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:03 pm

Not my payslips casa..my wife ones