ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

New Life in the UK Test

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

akash08

New Life in the UK Test

Post by akash08 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 12:59 pm

Hi,

Do not know if it is too early to ask but thought would ask anyway if experts have any opinion. As we know the new Life in the UK test will come in effect in the autumn - what happens to the validity of the tests passed before that?

I, for example, will be eligible for ILR in December this year and have already passed the test in June. I asked the question about the validity of the test and was told, the test result never expires.

Do you think, I would be allowed to present my existing certificate or be forced to another test in the new format which would be in force in December? Passing the test does not worry me that much - more about the wastage of money if I have to take the exam again!!

adi_khaneng

Post by adi_khaneng » Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:26 pm

You don't need to take the exam. It will be valid for life.

fahadz1
BANNED

Post by fahadz1 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:49 am

adi_khaneng wrote:You don't need to take the exam. It will be valid for life.
he is talking about new test.... not the existing one..