ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR OR FLR for my wife

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

UKMASTER
Newly Registered

ILR OR FLR for my wife

Post by UKMASTER » Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:21 pm

HI Guys ! I am a bit confused . Me and my wife have our visa valid until 15 SEP 2012 . My wife will be completing only 15 months until that date
(1) should she apply for flr and can u tell me the form please
(2) Should I apply for ILR first and then she can apply as i am applying for 1 day service or we both should apply on the same day .

Please advise Guys!!!!

innocentdevil
Diamond Member

Re: ILR OR FLR for my wife

Post by innocentdevil » Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:34 pm

UKMASTER wrote:HI Guys ! I am a bit confused . Me and my wife have our visa valid until 15 SEP 2012 . My wife will be completing only 15 months until that date
(1) should she apply for flr and can u tell me the form please
(2) Should I apply for ILR first and then she can apply as i am applying for 1 day service or we both should apply on the same day .

Please advise Guys!!!!
apply for your ILR . and for wife, apply FLM(M). once she completes 2 years then apply for her ILR

even on same day book for your ILR at PEO and FLR for her and ask the CW to consider her case after your ILR is approved

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:04 pm

Life isn't fair, but you can be!