ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MY EEA FAMILY SEPARATED AND MY WIFE IS MISSING IN THE UK

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

w-khan
Newly Registered

MY EEA FAMILY SEPARATED AND MY WIFE IS MISSING IN THE UK

Post by w-khan » Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:00 pm

Hi
Guys anyone knows if eea family member left uk so how can you proof they are not living here.(uk).Homeoffice need proof.But i don't undersant which proof they need.plz post here.
thanks
Last edited by w-khan on Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

keffers
BANNED

Post by keffers » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:28 am

Ticket receipts used to travel
A picture of them holding up a dated newspaper (with a foreign scene in the background)
Report from a local police station

etc etc etc

fysicus
Netherlands

Post by fysicus » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:50 am

Why do you need to provide proof that your EEA family member has left the UK?
I can only imagine situations where you need to prove that the EEA national is in the UK (and exercising treaty rights).

w-khan
Newly Registered

Post by w-khan » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:19 pm

fysicus wrote:Why do you need to provide proof that your EEA family member has left the UK?
I can only imagine situations where you need to prove that the EEA national is in the UK (and exercising treaty rights).
actually we are separated and she is missing in the uk and my private investigater has been failed to locate her.but mean while i have applied for PR EEA4 and home office required her ID/passport but i don't have.now i am planning to show her that she has left the UK, that's why i am in need of a solid proof to show her absence to home office. now tell me the solution that i should not show the requirement of ID/pasport of her.

asim72
BANNED

Post by asim72 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:40 pm

I get the picture.

There are thousands of eu husbands and wives that go missing when the time of PR comes. :cry:

What you are trying to prove is impossible to prove. And in what way it would help your case?

When did she go missing? when did you get separated?

fysicus
Netherlands

Post by fysicus » Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:09 pm

asim72 wrote:There are thousands of eu husbands and wives that go missing when the time of PR comes. :cry:
and these were all genuine marriages, i.e. not marriages of convenience?

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:16 pm

If she left the UK before completing 5 years and you are not divorced, then you lost your right to live in the UK. Proving that she left the country would not matter. The only exception is if there is a child involved and he is still in the UK.

asim72
BANNED

Post by asim72 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:18 pm

As I am trying to become a politician, I must be totally "politically correct" and say that all these were genuine marriages.

w-khan
Newly Registered

Post by w-khan » Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:23 pm

Jambo wrote:If she left the UK before completing 5 years and you are not divorced, then you lost your right to live in the UK. Proving that she left the country would not matter. The only exception is if there is a child involved and he is still in the UK.
No she complet 5 years.but no child,,,,,,.i got her 5 years doc.....now i want to apply for PR....Homeoffice need 5 years documents which i have.only problem is her ID,,,,,,
can i apply for PR with out her ID...

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:16 pm

If she has left after the 5 years, you should obtain PR (if both of you were living in accordance with the regulations). They should have a copy of her ID from the RC application. It is not mandatory for PR application but I suggest you explain why it is not provided.

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:20 pm

Jambo wrote:The only exception is if there is a child involved and he is still in the UK.
This is the only thing that is relevant for the applicant whose spouse has left the UK and there are conditions.

asim72
BANNED

Post by asim72 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:45 pm

w-khan wrote:
Jambo wrote:If she left the UK before completing 5 years and you are not divorced, then you lost your right to live in the UK. Proving that she left the country would not matter. The only exception is if there is a child involved and he is still in the UK.
No she complet 5 years.but no child,,,,,,.i got her 5 years doc.....now i want to apply for PR....Homeoffice need 5 years documents which i have.only problem is her ID,,,,,,
can i apply for PR with out her ID...
And, may I ask exactly what documents have you got?

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:35 pm

fysicus
Netherlands

Post by fysicus » Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:51 am

asim72 wrote:There are thousands of eu husbands and wives that go missing when the time of PR comes.
asim72 wrote:As I am trying to become a politician, I must be totally "politically correct" and say that all these were genuine marriages.
Please provide a credible source to support your bold statements!

w-khan
Newly Registered

Post by w-khan » Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:15 pm

fysicus wrote:
asim72 wrote:There are thousands of eu husbands and wives that go missing when the time of PR comes.
asim72 wrote:As I am trying to become a politician, I must be totally "politically correct" and say that all these were genuine marriages.
Please provide a credible source to support your bold statements!
I send my application eea4 with 5 years proof.not eea family member passport/id card....i explain them we are separated,,,,
Anyone konws they will acept my application............post here plz...

w-khan
Newly Registered

MY WIFE IS MISSING IN THE UK

Post by w-khan » Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:49 pm

w-khan wrote:Hi
Guys anyone knows if eea family member left uk so how can you proof they are not living here.(uk).Homeoffice need proof.But i don't undersant which proof they need.plz post here.
thanks

w-khan
Newly Registered

MY EEA FAMILY SEPARATED AND

Post by w-khan » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:04 pm

thanks

w-khan
Newly Registered

MY WIFE IS MISSING IN THE UK

Post by w-khan » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:23 pm

thanks

w-khan
Newly Registered

Re: MY WIFE IS MISSING IN THE UK

Post by w-khan » Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:05 am

w-khan wrote:
thanks
Hi guys anyone knows if eea4 refused?

scorpio1

Post by scorpio1 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:12 am

I dont think "anybody" know on your case, best is hire a professional lawyer.
Thanks

w-khan
Newly Registered

Post by w-khan » Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:29 pm

scorpio1 wrote:I dont think "anybody" know on your case, best is hire a professional lawyer.
Thanks
Thanks
I think no one has been refused pr eea4.if any one refused please post here.thanks

w-khan
Newly Registered

Post by w-khan » Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:00 am

scorpio1 wrote:I dont think "anybody" know on your case, best is hire a professional lawyer.
Thanks
Hi jambo,I send my eea4 application with out my wife passport/I'd card.we are separated.but I send all supporting documents for 6 years.do u think HO will accept my application.

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:30 am

No idea. You will just need to wait and see.

If they do ask for the documents (they will not refuse the applications, just return it and ask for documents), then you will need to re-apply and explain why her ID is not provided. They should have a record of it anyway so this will not be a reason for refusal.

w-khan
Newly Registered

Post by w-khan » Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:12 pm

Jambo wrote:No idea. You will just need to wait and see.

If they do ask for the documents (they will not refuse the applications, just return it and ask for documents), then you will need to re-apply and explain why her ID is not provided. They should have a record of it anyway so this will not be a reason for refusal.
Thanks jambo

w-khan
Newly Registered

Post by w-khan » Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:09 pm

w-khan wrote:
Jambo wrote:No idea. You will just need to wait and see.

Thanks jambo
Hi jambo
if I said to homeoffice my wife left UK after 6 years still I have right of PR.and what proof they need.