ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 Extension- shall we need english language proof again

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

naveediiqbal
Pakistan

Tier1 Extension- shall we need english language proof again

Post by naveediiqbal » Sat May 26, 2012 6:48 pm

Tier1 Extension- shall we need english language proof again if we already have provided on first application when approved? my IELTS expired. Do I need to do it again for english language proof on extension

silent_warrior
Member of Standing

Re: Tier1 Extension- shall we need english language proof ag

Post by silent_warrior » Sat May 26, 2012 7:42 pm

naveediiqbal wrote:Tier1 Extension- shall we need english language proof again if we already have provided on first application when approved? my IELTS expired. Do I need to do it again for english language proof on extension
No, select the option 'Applicant is currently in the United Kingdom as a Tier 1 (General) migrant, or as a Highly Skilled Migrant Programme participant and has previously satisfied the English Language requirement'

naveediiqbal
Pakistan

Post by naveediiqbal » Sun May 27, 2012 5:36 am

@ silent_warrior: Thanks alot for guidance. I am greatful.

samira_uk
BANNED

Post by samira_uk » Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:44 pm

I have the same question: when I first applied the required score of IELTS was 6.5 overall and I provided it. Now, they want 7.0 in all skills. Then, we should do a new IELTS as our previous score is not enough at the moment or the fact that we met the requirement according to the rules at the time of initial application is enough?

gaurav76.5
Member of Standing

Post by gaurav76.5 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:55 am

You don't need to prove the english language requirement if you have proved it in initial application..>While filling the online tool just check the box stating that english language proof was given at time of initial application..