ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Advise needed.

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pageup
Member of Standing

Advise needed.

Post by pageup » Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:27 pm

Dear Sir, Madam

I want your brief view on my immigration history am also looking for the top barrister in London becase of my case hearing in High court in July 2012, what is your views on my immigration history. I understand you do not have any relevant paper work from me, but still want you brief or rough idea what are the chances for me to get a permant residency in UK now. Here is my history. I have already good solictor in central London, but still want your advise on my issue, If I am satisfied with your advise/service I then pay you for my high court hearing in July, this is because so far I have not heard any good news regarding my immigration issue from my solictor in central london. Here is my IMMIGRATION HISTORY;

Entered UK in June 2002, at the age of 14 on vistor visa, stayed in UK because my brother was british, applied in home office for Indefinate got the visa for 1 year 2003 on discretany leave to remain, applied again 2004 got 1 year visa again. discretany leave ... From 2005 to 2008, have been in the appeal process, 2009 to 2010, lived without any contact with Home office, Illegally. 2010 nov applied again refused again, Judicial review refused march 2012.

now am married to a european citizen, french girl, have applied for the resident permit.. all the neccssary paper work gone, pay slips, utility bills, girls french passport, waiting for the reply.

now my case hearing is in July 2012, for my old immigration history with home office, am looking for the the best barrister. your views on which visa I will get now will I get Indefinate leave to remain on the basis of Human rights, my brother, uncle, aunts, cousins here in UK, all BRITISH. or will I get 5 year resident permit because am now married to a european girl. Have no criminal record, have driving license, went school, college, univeristy in UK. Have spent my childhood in UK. I am now 24 years old. have very strong connections in UK on family grounds..

your views on my case.please.

EUsmileWEallsmile

Re: Advise needed.

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:31 pm

pageup wrote: now am married to a european citizen, french girl, have applied for the resident permit.. all the neccssary paper work gone, pay slips, utility bills, girls french passport, waiting for the reply..
If you are in a genuine relationship with an EU citizen who is exercising treaty rights in the UK (worker, student, self-sufficient) then you do not require leave to enter or remain in the UK.

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:38 pm

From the op's previous posts, he is not lawfully married to his European wife because they only had a religious ceremony in the UK and not a civil ceremony and they don't meet the durable relationship requirement because up until a few months ago she was studying in France.

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:41 pm

Greenie wrote:From the op's previous posts, he is not lawfully married to his European wife because they only had a religious ceremony in the UK and not a civil ceremony.
Thanks.

My previous post presumed lawful marriage and genuine relationship.

Vinayak
Newly Registered

Post by Vinayak » Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:12 pm

It's very difficult to say which way it will go and as for expensive barristers and legal representatives they will milk you till you are dry(financially ofcourse) best way to go about it would be to get properly married and apply for r c .

pageup
Member of Standing

UKBA Response recived.

Post by pageup » Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:08 pm

Regarding my marriage application, they have asked me to send my wife last 6 weeks pay slips, our utility bills, bank statments, etc.

I still have the same concern which is to have my marriage registered, but my passport is with home office, as far as i can remember,, what do you guys think their next reposne be regaing my marraiage application.

I have got the barrister now through my solictor in central london for the court hearing i have coming up in July 2012, Any tips for me, as you know have been in uk last 10 years, also have got I think legacy letter which states CRD, case resoultion department, they asked me for the 4 passport size photo in March 2011. All this was in vain, since I am still status less! no visa .

Any advise for me particulary for high court hearing, any thing, any tips for my high court hearing.
please.

spike_UK

Re: UKBA Response recived.

Post by spike_UK » Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:46 pm

pageup wrote:Regarding my marriage application, they have asked me to send my wife last 6 weeks pay slips, our utility bills, bank statments, etc.

I still have the same concern which is to have my marriage registered, but my passport is with home office, as far as i can remember,, what do you guys think their next reposne be regaing my marraiage application.

I have got the barrister now through my solictor in central london for the court hearing i have coming up in July 2012, Any tips for me, as you know have been in uk last 10 years, also have got I think legacy letter which states CRD, case resoultion department, they asked me for the 4 passport size photo in March 2011. All this was in vain, since I am still status less! no visa .
You don't need marriage applications anymore, just go to registration office and get married.
If you are married then you should get RC as long as EEA national exercise the treaty right.
About legacy case, most of people got their ILR after were asked for 4 passport photos, I think you being here since 2002 you shoud be ok.
Where you from? if you don't mind me asking.

Any advise for me particulary for high court hearing, any thing, any tips for my high court hearing.
please.
Applied for EEA4 on 24/02/2012.
HO received on 27/02/2012.
Refusal received on 16/08/2012 dated 11/08/2012
At the court, the HO REP withdrawn the decision and asked me to send the DOC for the time before marriage.
PR dated 05/03/2013

pageup
Member of Standing

Further information.

Post by pageup » Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:38 pm

Thanks for the reply, I am pakistani. My wife is also french pakistani, she is my cousin. The thing is I cannot get my married register becase I have not got my passport, it is i think in home office since 2006. this is the reason why i cannot register my marriage, they counicl do not accept uk full driving license any other documents as evidence.

what chances i have winning in high court on the two basis first am married now, second spent 10 years of life in uk, most of the time have been in with home office, like applying for the visa, waiting, then refusal, applying again, if you know what i mean. before you answer keep it in my mind, my application for the leave to remain has been i think refused may be more then 6 times, in past 10 years, this includes losing the judicial review march 2012. where do i stand now, in terms of winning in high court, if i do win in high court which visa i will get? i hope this makes my immigration background bit clear.
thanks.

spike_UK

Re: Further information.

Post by spike_UK » Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:09 pm

pageup wrote:Thanks for the reply, I am pakistani. My wife is also french pakistani, she is my cousin. The thing is I cannot get my married register becase I have not got my passport, it is i think in home office since 2006. this is the reason why i cannot register my marriage, they counicl do not accept uk full driving license any other documents as evidence.

what chances i have winning in high court on the two basis first am married now, second spent 10 years of life in uk, most of the time have been in with home office, like applying for the visa, waiting, then refusal, applying again, if you know what i mean. before you answer keep it in my mind, my application for the leave to remain has been i think refused may be more then 6 times, in past 10 years, this includes losing the judicial review march 2012. where do i stand now, in terms of winning in high court, if i do win in high court which visa i will get? i hope this makes my immigration background bit clear.
thanks.
I'm sorry to say this but,,,First of all, you are not married as lowful relationship, muslim marriage is not recognised in UK, im afraid. do you live together? does she meet the requierments? can you provide evidance? if you have answer yes to these questions then you can also apply for RC based on unmarried couples, adurable relationship.

About your court,, it is a different matter to EEA regulations as you applying as an asylm seeker, am i right? sorry if im wrong.
Been here for 10 years does help your case in the court, otherwise they should have deported you by now!! so yes you have chances but not strong, it might be again a bad news.
Good luck and all the best mate.
At the court, the HO REP withdrawn the decision and asked me to send the DOC for the time before marriage.
PR dated 05/03/2013

pageup
Member of Standing

Advise needed.

Post by pageup » Thu Jun 21, 2012 10:59 pm

yes, i can provide the evidence, like she is living me, utility bills, marriage photographs, bank statments on the same address.

for the court hearing, you think i have slim chance winning, even though am married to a french girl, my application is on human right grounds, my brother is british, have been dependent on him for last 10 years, my cousins, all are british same age as me, am 24 years old now. I have spent my childhood here and now spending my adulthood here now, i do not really know much about pakistain, its culture, society, if you know what i mean. Though very important point, my parents are there pakistain, old 60, 55 years old, whom are also depended on my brother whom i living with now.

i know its what you think will happen with me, but please free to guide me and tell me what i should, discuss with my solictor, barrister before the court date. please feel free to advise.

pageup
Member of Standing

REPLY NEEDED.

Post by pageup » Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:30 pm

I am surprised no one replied, please do advise me on this.

when will I get the permission to work on the basis of marriage application?

spike_UK

Re: REPLY NEEDED.

Post by spike_UK » Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:15 am

pageup wrote:I am surprised no one replied, please do advise me on this.

when will I get the permission to work on the basis of marriage application?
Hi pageup, nobody replied, probably people are busy and your hearing is totally different to EEA cases(I guess) as you said is human rights.

I didn't say you have slim chances!! if you remember I said you chances to win because you already have spent 10 years in UK and they never tried to deport you even when they refused your application(thats a good news).
And there is also some rules, if you have been in UK for 10 years legally, perhaps not done any crime or something, then you have rights to get ILR.
I'm sure you can ask your solicitor and he should know about this.
So don't worry too much but do get some informations before you go for your hearing, when is your hearing? let us know how it went, good luck mate.
PR dated 05/03/2013

pageup
Member of Standing

waiting for reply.

Post by pageup » Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:38 pm

Hearing is about 3 weeks. What I and my solictoir is thinking, my barrister now write a letter saying to Home office, now I am married to a European Girl, they should consider my application again, some times accroding to my solictor home office do not want to go to high court because it will cost them money as well, therefore home office say to the applicant with draw your appliction from high court, and we will consider your application again, once home office say this you have about 98% chances of getting some sort of visa from home office, this is accroding to my solictor. This is a bit of advise/information from me to other users of this website..

Though, one last question, Each and every time my application refused to remain here in UK, home office never issued a deportation letter, though they you should leave the country, but they never came to my home address to find me. What does this mean in your view?

Do you guys think, home office solictor, now will think that now I am married, we cannot deport him to pakistain, its better we give him visa or else if he wins in high court on human right basis, it will cost us, and the solictor will use my case in similar situations as me, if you know what i mean...
I and home office know, that I will get visa on the marriage basis by virtue of marrying a european girl, i can provide all evidence as to prove my marriage is geniune.

do advise me on this.

Though I do understand I have not registed my marriage, in UK, this is simply because I have not got my passport, and the council need passport to register the marriage from both bride and groom.

Anyway, what ever reply I get from home office, I surely let everyone know about it. Its my promise.!

thankyou.

pageup
Member of Standing

Please do reply.

Post by pageup » Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:04 pm

I am desperately waiting to hear a reply from you guys, Please. Thank You.

pageup
Member of Standing

PLEASE DO REPLY.

Post by pageup » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:02 pm

PLEASE DO REPLY, AND WHAT CHANCES DO I HAVE TO WIN AT HIGH COURT?

pageup
Member of Standing

Update on my case.

Post by pageup » Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:51 pm

As you guys are aware my hearing is in this month. My date for hearing in High court is 10 july 2012, but up untill now, I have not heard any thing from home office/ ukba, whether they want to go to court or whether they are interested in withdrawing the case from high court. On the basis now am married to a EU national, my application for the resident card is also with home office. PLEASE SEE MY OTHER POST TO GET THE BETTER PICTURE OF MY CASE. under page up.

Whatever my outcome is on 10th july, i will let you know.

please guide me why the home office/ukba agency have not yet made their mind whether they want to go court or not?

brief information about me.

have been in uk since june 2002, since the age of about 14. went to schools, college, univeristy. in uk.

very strong family bonding in uk, family members, brother is british, he is my gurdian as well.

where do i stand, what visa am i likely to get?

please do advise me, please.

pageup
Member of Standing

PLEASE DO REPLY

Post by pageup » Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:35 pm

PLEASE DO REPLY. :roll: :roll:

pageup
Member of Standing

Sign for good news for me.

Post by pageup » Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:04 pm

Hello all;

As promised, I am making every one aware of my hearing which was on 10-07-12, It got with hold, reason for this is that home office/ukba agency say we were not aware of your new EEA application, our decsions to refuses your applications was only up untill when you were single, but since your decsion for eea application is pending, its better you (applicant) with hold your application by consent. Am i making sense?

now they will consider my application again on the basis i have spent 10 years in uk, plus now my application is pending with eea.

where do i stand? now,please see my other posts to get the better picture, my solictor said its a postive sign,

amycompton
Newly Registered

Post by amycompton » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:08 pm

It's very difficult to say which way it will go and as for expensive barristers and legal representatives they will milk you till you are financially of-course best way to go about it would be to get properly married and apply for r c .