ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO- LIVERPOOL EXPERIENCE 3/7/2012

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Khangee
Newly Registered

PEO- LIVERPOOL EXPERIENCE 3/7/2012

Post by Khangee » Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:53 pm

BY THE GRACE OF ALMIGHTY ALLAH AND KARAM OF MY BELOVED PROHTET (SAW) I got my tier 1 (general) Ext.

My appointment was at 12.00pM,
I reached 10.20AM,
After normal security check, they gave me token number. After10 min, they called my token number, I went to the counter no:15 lady asked me abt application form checked my annual income gave me form to read and sign it. After 30 min called for payment (I did ring day before HSBC about payment) payment gone thrw from debit card. On that day thier main system was down badly I waited for long time after 2 hours CW worker called me and told about IT issues they can't process file on same day. Then asked about documents:
1- passport
2- Application form
3- emloped+self-emloyed
4- payslips+bank statement (employed)
5- Accounts+D/vouchers+ bankstatement (self-employed)
6- inland/R Documents

CW didn't ask any question bocz long que and gave me form 4 B/metric. After 10 mint I was called and b/metric capturd. Came back to CW and I was told decision will be in post.

Next morning I recieved call from CW and application approved for 3 years.

Overall Fantastic experience and I am giving 10/10 to Liverpool PEO for their friendly, professional nature.

Thanks for reading.

srpdata

Post by srpdata » Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:14 am

Congrats !!!!!!!!!!! Khangee, Good to see that you have got the extension. On a personal note, refrain putting any comments which shows your religious sentiments, i hope you understand my point. God is with all of us. We don't have to show that in any blog how much we love him. No offense.

longshift
United Kingdom

Post by longshift » Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:17 am

Congratulations mate....

Just a quick question... Did they give you your extension from expiry date or application date.

Let us know the dates when you get your BRP.

Cheers.....

Khangee
Newly Registered

Post by Khangee » Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:48 pm

Hi Mate!
TXT. from expiry date and they said I will receive BRP in 7 working days.
Thanks

longshift
United Kingdom

Post by longshift » Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:16 pm

Khangee wrote:Hi Mate!
TXT. from expiry date and they said I will receive BRP in 7 working days.
Thanks
Thanks for your reply mate... At what date your first leave was expiring....

Mannu1979
Newly Registered

Congrats

Post by Mannu1979 » Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:09 pm

Congrats Khangee bhai,

Good to know that you got extension for next 3 years.

I am also showing my self as employed(by permanent job) and self employed(as Sole Trader), can you please let me know what are the documents required to show my self as self employed and as proof of its earnings. I shall be really grate full for it. Actually i registered as SE in March,2012 and got the tax return form from them stating my UTR number and I dont have any other document except this. Is there any welcome/confirmation letter issued by HMRC when you register as self employed or any other letter.
Thanks