ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Change in Earnings,,,,Please Help!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

daddul
Newly Registered

Change in Earnings,,,,Please Help!!

Post by daddul » Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:27 pm

Hi All,
I have my first Tier-1 visa extension coming up in Aug 2012.

During my Initial application for Tier-1 General, i have claimed 40 points for earnings.

Now for the extension , i have only 30 points for earnings.
However i got 85 points out of 75 points required.

Will the change in my earnings from my first Tier-1 application (40 points) to current (30 points), impact my Extension.

Please advice.[/b] Thanks in Advance[/b]

shargaur

Post by shargaur » Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:31 pm

you need 75 points for approval. Over and Above 75 doesnt give you any extra credit

daddul
Newly Registered

Post by daddul » Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:47 pm

Thank you shargaur,

Ok, so as long as i satisfy 75 points , i should be alright.

But i have been told by some of my friends who applied recently ,that the case worker would decline my application on the grounds that my earnings have gone down since my last application.

Please confirm whether this is the case , or as you said as long its 75 i should be ok.

Will the change in my earnings from my first Tier-1 application (40 points) to current (30 points), impact my Extension. Sorry for reiterating, but Very confused and nervous .

shargaur

Post by shargaur » Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:13 pm

probably you used uplift ratio during first extension.

At first extension you were not having 5 points for UK experience, now you will have 5 points. does that mean they will not give you 5 points.

Don't believe rumors. read guidelines. Everything happens according to guidelines.

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Fri Jul 06, 2012 3:08 pm

daddul wrote:But i have been told by some of my friends who applied recently ,that the case worker would decline my application on the grounds that my earnings have gone down since my last application.
This is not true. You need to score the points required to qualify, & the number of points will either be 75 or 80 depending on when your initial application was made. Follow the guidance provided with the application form.

daddul
Newly Registered

Post by daddul » Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:24 pm

Thank you cs95tdg & shargaur for prompt and precise replies, you did soothe my nerves.

I can now focus on getting my documents together.

Regards,
Daddul