ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Family Visit or General Visitor??

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

treefriend

Post by treefriend » Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:42 pm

Lucapooka wrote:
Lucapooka wrote:You can visit a family member with a family visit visa and take sponsorship from a third-party. You'll need good paperwork to show the various links.
I saw this thread today and may be wondering you guys also shed light on my case. I am RC holder here in the UK and send money regularly to my mother every month. I and my wife are now planning to sponsor her her here on visit visa. I will send her my sponsor. My salary is around £1800/month. Is this sufficient to call her here for couple of months? Of course i would not be sending any money to her when she is here.

I am providing following docs
Sponsorship letter
Payslips
Job Contract
Bank statement
wife Passport copy
wife Letter
Lease
Money transfer receipts

She was here before in 2006.

She does not have bank statement in Pakistan as she rely on me. Would this make any difference.?

amycompton
Newly Registered

Post by amycompton » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:36 pm

f someone is offering to pay for your subsistence, or pay for your travel, the UK-BA will want to know that the offer is genuine and will ask that you present papers and documents that may verify this. Especially so if that person is not the actual person you intend to visit.