ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA4

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Dangwenix
Newly Registered

EEA4

Post by Dangwenix » Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:11 am

Hi ,it's my first time on this forum I have a question ? First I'm i want to apply for PR Ive been living here in the uk for 7 yrs now but my problem is I've lost my p60 of some previous yrs but I have some of my old payslips can I send that instead of my P60 and anyway I have my old entry visa on my old passport and I'm planning to send my old passport do you think I'm going to have problem getting my PR,by the way I'm a dependant of EEA national

And my second question is my wife is here in uk as well living with me but she's due to apply for her PR next yr April 2013 do you think even I have my permanent residence already do think she will get her PR as well even my visa is PR ?tnx or do I have to wait for my wife next yr so we can apply together please some advice for this.tnx

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:30 am

If you are non EEA national, your activities are irrelevant for the application. It is the EEA activities that matter. The EEA national needs to exercise treaty rights, not you.

As for your wife, if she was issued a RC based on a EEA family member, your visa status will not affect her status.

Dangwenix
Newly Registered

Post by Dangwenix » Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:18 am

hi jambo what do you with your first line of your answer ,my dad is an eea national ,what i mean is does my dad needs to provide his payslips or letter of employment & p60 ,or its only me to provide those documents becoz im the one going to apply for PR right?.tnx jambo

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:30 am

You will only obtain PR if your father has obtained PR and you need to provide evidence of that. The only thing you need to prove for yourself is residency.

Follow the application form. The document section is quite clear on what is needed.

Dangwenix
Newly Registered

Post by Dangwenix » Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:34 am

ah ok its means if my dad didnt apply for PR it means i dont have chance to get it ,one more question once my dad apllied for PR ,is he going to lost his status being EEA national?U

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:40 am

Under EEA regulations, PR is obtained automatically after 5 continuous years exercising treaty rights.

Your father doesn't need to apply for PR but for your application to succeed you will need to provide proof about your father activities (including his passport/ID card).

PR will not affect your father's nationality.

And please stop posting the same question in different places.

Dangwenix
Newly Registered

Post by Dangwenix » Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:47 am

thank you very much jambo for your help,and sorry if ive posted in different topics tnx again.