ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Set (0) form section 11 question

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sreblog

Set (0) form section 11 question

Post by sreblog » Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:15 pm

Hi,

There are too many sub options at section 11 , my application is for Tier 1 to ILR.
Can you please confirm if I need to tick on 11B and on 11L ?
11B seems to be for workpermit holders , does that mean it applies to Tier 1 holders?

Regards,
Sreblog

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Re: Set (0) form section 11 question

Post by cs95tdg » Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:28 pm

sreblog wrote:There are too many sub options at section 11 , my application is for Tier 1 to ILR.
Can you please confirm if I need to tick on 11B and on 11L ?
11B seems to be for workpermit holders , does that mean it applies to Tier 1 holders?
The reason there are so many sub options is because the application form is not just for Tier 1 General migrants. 11L is what applies to someone applying for ILR as a Tier 1 General Migrant - as indicated on the form.
11B is for someone applying for ILR as a WorkPermit Holder. So unless you are currently a workpermit holder this section of the form will not apply to you.