ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Query regarding Set(O) form for ILR - Section 11

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hsmp07

Query regarding Set(O) form for ILR - Section 11

Post by hsmp07 » Sun Jul 08, 2012 10:17 pm

Hello,
I will be applying to ILR in August 2012 along with my wife (dependant) who has been resident in UK with me throughout my Tier 1 (General) 5-year period.
I was just going through the documentation that we will need to supply with the ILR application and I am a bit confused as to what is actually required by this:

"If you have a spouse or civil partner listed in section 2 of this application form who is applying at the same
time as you, please provide documentary evidence of cohabitation since you were last granted leave (up to a
maximum of two years). Evidence provided should cover the whole period and be in the form of official letters
or documents, addressed to yourself and your spouse."

The confusion is actually in this line "Evidence provided should cover the whole period and be in the form of official letters
or documents, addressed to yourself and your spouse.", do we need to provide official letter for each month in the past 2 years????

We do not have many documents with joint names, can we provide documentary evidence under individual names but on the same address?

It would be very helpful if someone who has applied for ILR in similar situation could respond.

Thanks!

gaurav76.5
Member of Standing

Post by gaurav76.5 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:42 am

needs to be on same address..