ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA 2 application form query

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

deshu
Newly Registered

EEA 2 application form query

Post by deshu » Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:21 am

hello,

1. i am applying for the EEA2 permit and i would like to ask about the EHIC or CSI.
i (indian national) is married to an italian national. we both are working full time. my wife and me we both possess the EHIC issued by the italian government. do we have to submit those? or do we need CSI?

2. My EEA permit expires on the 18 july. is there any way i can prove to my employer that i can continue working?

thanks

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:34 am

1. If the EEA national is working, CSI/EHIC is not required.

2. I understand you didn't apply for RC yet so you don't have CoA as proof of permission to work. You can point your employer to the relevant pages in the HO website although this might not be enough. You can ask your employer to call the HO Employer helpline although I'm not sure the HO will have a record of you in the system if you never made an application within the UK.