ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Extension and UK Experiece

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

holla007

Tier 1 Extension and UK Experiece

Post by holla007 » Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:52 pm

Hi Guys,

Can someone help me on this please, I am planning to extend my Tier1 general based on the rule in place on/after July 2010 but I am confused with the following:

1. Can I use accountant/firm documentary evidence that is not in the UK to support my application provided he is registered with the governing body like Institute of Chartered Accountant of Nigeria (ICAN) in my country?
2. Is it allowed for all my earrings to be made outside the UK or must certain part of it be from UK.
3. Based on the point calculation table, i know I will be getting 0 point on the UK experience if all the earnings were made outside the uk or the part made from Uk is not up to £25,000 base on the rule on/after July 2010, does getting 0 point from the UK experience affect my application if all other requirements and total 100 points were met.

Thanks guys ahead of your professional responses

zeberga
Newly Registered

Post by zeberga » Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:50 am

As far as I know only English and maintenance are mandatory.

Did you go through the points based calculator?

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/pointscalculator

params0073
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 1 Extension and UK Experiece

Post by params0073 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:41 am

holla007 wrote:Hi Guys,

Can someone help me on this please, I am planning to extend my Tier1 general based on the rule in place on/after July 2010 but I am confused with the following:

1. Can I use accountant/firm documentary evidence that is not in the UK to support my application provided he is registered with the governing body like Institute of Chartered Accountant of Nigeria (ICAN) in my country?
Read the policy guideline.
2. Is it allowed for all my earrings to be made outside the UK or must certain part of it be from UK.
Yes its allowed.
3. Based on the point calculation table, i know I will be getting 0 point on the UK experience if all the earnings were made outside the uk or the part made from Uk is not up to £25,000 base on the rule on/after July 2010, does getting 0 point from the UK experience affect my application if all other requirements and total 100 points were met.
UK experience won’t affect you application. If you are able to qualify for your extension without it then fine, go for extension.

Thanks guys ahead of your professional responses

holla007

Post by holla007 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:17 pm

Thanks to you guys, i just needed more information regarding the issue as you know that the HO staff and case workers have better knowledge about the policy and laws than each other, some are proud to ask their colleagues for better explanations before going ahead to refuse some visa.
But anybody has different opinions, please i wouldnt mind reading from such members.

cheers

mantasingh

Post by mantasingh » Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:26 pm

You can do it as long as you are able to show you have got enough points.

refer this case from Trackitt.com

www.spammer.com/uk-immigration- ... nsion/1884