ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

WPA

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

toni34
- thin ice -
Mood:
Nigeria

WPA

Post by toni34 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:00 pm

PLS i need information on health insurance.WPA said we need to be registered with a G.P for 6 months but we just came in from europe.is there no any other insurance company that can forgo the 6 months rule of registering with a G.P?
sorry people this query is for my brother inlaw.
NON EU national with RC

thsths
United Kingdom

Re: WPA

Post by thsths » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:16 pm

toni34 wrote:PLS i need information on health insurance.WPA said we need to be registered with a G.P for 6 months but we just came in from europe.is there no any other insurance company that can forgo the 6 months rule of registering with a G.P?
Go to a different GP. You can register if you come here and intend to stay here for at least 6 months. In fact you should be able to register with having your status checked, although that is certainly a controversial area.

theuniverse

Post by theuniverse » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:36 pm

01273208200- Bupa International, as far as I know there is no need to be registered with the GP, once he registers with the GP, in 6 months they can transfer him to "normal" Bupa.