ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Rules 9th July

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

patman1

Rules 9th July

Post by patman1 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:04 pm

Hi all
Now i am going to ask just in case, i know today 9th July the new rules have come into force, can i please ask has anything been revised or changed since the new rules were due to come into force, i know the Governement can say what they wish to do but until the changes come into force (which the have today) i wonder if they are still the same, as i wish to know if i am still under the old rules or if the Government have chaged the goalposts like they normally try to?
I also wish to add, i wish EVERYONE the best of luck and i hope that to many people are able to get to be with there loved ones one way or another
Gob bless you all!

asim72
BANNED

Post by asim72 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:24 am

Have you read the rules that have come into force?
Everything is exactly as described in Statement of Intent including the transitional arrangements.

patman1

Post by patman1 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:06 am

No, i didnt read the rules, i read them first time round and there shocking to be honest, this Government are stopping loved ones from being together, and reading about there changes and even hearing them is heartbreaking for many people. as lots dont earn anything near the amount there changing to

asim72
BANNED

Post by asim72 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:17 am

But again, it comes down to where to draw the line?

Previously it was much lower and flexible financial requirement, but still many people did not meet the requirement.