ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

New Set(O) form from 9th July

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

RLMY

New Set(O) form from 9th July

Post by RLMY » Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:15 pm

Just a caution for those who are applying tomorrow and have already filled their forms. New version of form has come on UKBA website.

Thanks

msingh966
Newly Registered

Re: New Set(O) form from 9th July

Post by msingh966 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:41 pm

RLMY wrote:Just a caution for those who are applying tomorrow and have already filled their forms. New version of form has come on UKBA website.

Thanks
Thanks for the info. I need to fill in new form now.
For those who need a new for here is the link
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... o04091.pdf

Peepa
Newly Registered

Re: New Set(O) form from 9th July

Post by Peepa » Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:59 am

msingh966 wrote:
RLMY wrote:Just a caution for those who are applying tomorrow and have already filled their forms. New version of form has come on UKBA website.

Thanks
Thanks for the info. I need to fill in new form now.
For those who need a new for here is the link
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... o04091.pdf
The only page 1 and page 13 looks bit different from the previous form.

Please comments

Smam

Post by Smam » Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:45 am

Hi

Many many thanks for the most updated information I was just thinking about it and you've solved my querries before I've posted it on the forum.

Thanks a lot once again.

Good luck for your ILR.

pareshchop
Newly Registered

Post by pareshchop » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:19 am

Thanks for this post, I had checked last week and still the April form was valid. Just in time post for me. Applying on 13th July.

sjkumar
Newly Registered

what are the changes in set(0) version 9th July

Post by sjkumar » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:00 pm

what are the changes in set(0) version 9th July
Any idea comments please....advise...I am applying for ILR in Sep.2012

Smam

Mistake in the New Set(o) Form !!!!

Post by Smam » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:18 pm

Hi

There's a mistake in the new form on the page 7 of the new Set(o) form it still says Set(o) Form Version 04/2012.

I am really feeling confused about this any comments ??

srikp

Post by srikp » Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:15 pm

Summary of changes that I could find:

SECTION 3 - WHICH CATEGORY?
Section B
Following option removed:
Long residence in the UK (14 years)
SECTION 5 - YOUR HOME AND FINANCES
Page 12 newly added.
If you are unable to meet the appropriate rate of pay because you are on maternity, paternity or adoption leave you should answer questions 5.6, 5.7 and 5.8. If this does not apply to you, please go to section 6.
SECTION 11 - DOCUMENTS
Long residence - after 14 years' continuous residence option removed.
Long residence - after 14 years' continuous residence. If you are applying for indefinite leave to remain after completing at least 14 years' continuous residence in the UK, in addition to the relevant documents in 11A, documents such as those listed below showing that your stay here has been continuous for this period...

Ashokbrt

Post by Ashokbrt » Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:36 pm

srikp wrote:Summary of changes that I could find:

Section B
Page 12 newly added.
If you are unable to meet the appropriate rate of pay because you are on maternity, paternity or adoption leave you should answer questions 5.6, 5.7 and 5.8. If this does not apply to you, please go to section 6.
SECTION 11 - DOCUMENTS
Long residence - after 14 years' continuous residence. If you are applying for indefinite leave to remain after completing at least 14 years' continuous residence in the UK, in addition to the relevant documents in 11A, documents such as those listed below showing that your stay here has been continuous for this period...
Exactly. These are the major changes plus a few typos such as the firm on the first page mentions it is the newest version, where as in the main application page it is still the old date. I've seen someone has already highlighted this in this post.
I've filled my forms earlier and getting ready for the show in a couple of weeks time, but this thing came out and had to do the boring exercise one more time. Rest assured, there are no other changes that I could see so far, however you need to use the new form as you never know what might come to your plate when it is time for dinner.
Best,
Ashok[/quote]

msingh966
Newly Registered

Post by msingh966 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:23 pm

Smam wrote:Hi

Many many thanks for the most updated information I was just thinking about it and you've solved my querries before I've posted it on the forum.

Thanks a lot once again.

Good luck for your ILR.
Smam, Page 7 mistake have been corrected by UKBA and reloaded the form. Replace page 7 if you have not done so.

msingh966
Newly Registered

Post by msingh966 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:28 pm

Ashokbrt wrote:
srikp wrote:Summary of changes that I could find:

Section B
Page 12 newly added.
SECTION 11 - DOCUMENTS
Exactly. These are the major changes plus a few typos such as the firm on the first page mentions it is the newest version, where as in the main application page it is still the old date. I've seen someone has already highlighted this in this post.
I've filled my forms earlier and getting ready for the show in a couple of weeks time, but this thing came out and had to do the boring exercise one more time. Rest assured, there are no other changes that I could see so far, however you need to use the new form as you never know what might come to your plate when it is time for dinner.
Best,
Ashok
[/quote]
HI ALL,
If any one has downloaded form set-o between 9 july to 11 july, please don't forget to replace corrected page 7 available now on ukba website. The same link will work as I provided in this thread above.

Smam

Post by Smam » Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:54 am

Hi Msingh

Many thanks for the update.