ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 application documentation

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ch_82
Pakistan

Post by ch_82 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 11:48 am

Realistically, only the non-EU national requires residence documentation. (Although it is optional, the non-EU may struggle to prove entitlement without it).

An EEA1 and EEA2 applications can be made together. Just keep it in the same envelope.

Normally, a passport is required for all the applicants.[/quote]

How many recorded return envelope i have to send with application. If we are sending 3 passports, 3 recorded return envelopes will be arranged ?? or they used to send back all passports in one envelops??

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:49 pm

One should be fine unless you want the passports back at different times.

ch_82
Pakistan

Post by ch_82 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:58 am

I have posted yesterday my eea2 and my wife eea1 applications via Royal Mail service. Can anybody tell me when i will get letter of acknowledgement ??? COA ??

ch_82
Pakistan

Post by ch_82 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:43 pm

ch_82 wrote:I have posted yesterday my eea2 and my wife eea1 applications via Royal Mail service. Can anybody tell me when i will get letter of acknowledgement ??? COA ??
I did not hear anything yet from home office. This thursday it will be exactly 5 weeks. Can any one tell me any e mail address or number of home office. I just want to know status of my application and expected time of arrival of COA