ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

payslip query

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ali_hsn

payslip query

Post by ali_hsn » Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:31 pm

Hello members,

First off again, keep up the good work: I got my first Tier 1 and my wife's dependant visa sorted due to help from these forums. Anyways, coming to the questions

I first came to UK on Work Permit in June 2008, followed by Tier 1 visa in Nov 2009 which runs out on the 26th of Nov 2012. I am about 6 months short from the 5 years requirement for ILR, therefore need another extension. I will be applying during early Sep 2012 but a bit confused about one of my payslips from last year december where I took some money upfront for my annual leave. I was paid the remaning balance on the normal paydate. I have got the letter from HR to prove this, will I be running into any trouble for this since the payslip just shows my net salary and paydate?
Finally, I can also leave this month out all together and still satisfy the requirement. Is this an option?
all is well that ends well

longshift
United Kingdom

Post by longshift » Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:12 pm

You have nothing to worry mate....

1) Just explain in your covering letter about that payslip and include the HR letter too.

2) You can exclude the month. There is no rule that you need to show full 12 months pay.

Good Luck with your application...

ali_hsn

Post by ali_hsn » Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:21 pm

thanks for the clarification longshift, started working on my cover letter. Just one more question: I have got a joint account with the wife, my salary and maintenance fund will be shown in this account. Do I need to put in another letter apart from the declartion in the application form that my Mrs need to sign ?
all is well that ends well