ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application submitted online - but passport now lost!!help!

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

carlyann

Application submitted online - but passport now lost!!help!

Post by carlyann » Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:32 pm

Hi

I am the sponsor and I got married on 7th July. We submitted the online application (which was already saved on the computer) on 8th July.

Now we cannot find my husband's passport - it was taken many places to get copies, to get married to register the marriage at the mayor's office.

His biometric appointment isn't until 8th August and he has today gone to pay to get a new passport in one day.

We are planning to include this information in the covering letter with a copy of the old passport and police report translated. Will they reject the application on this basis?

If we have to apply again under the new rules, our application will be rejected because my limited company has been tradind for less than one year and hence I do not have a tax return.

I cannot beleive this has happened after all of our careful planning
Hoping to be reunited soon

carlyann

Post by carlyann » Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:33 pm

sorry wrong board - please delete
Hoping to be reunited soon