ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

general visitor query

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

saisun99
United Kingdom

general visitor query

Post by saisun99 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:16 pm

hi,

One of my friend's mother wants to visit to the UK soon. She's a house wife and have got only 2.5 INR lakhs into her account but have no property in her name to show in that case what documents she requires to make her application strong? however I will be sponsoring her visit and including mentioned listed below docs but do you think she can get visa based on these docs? she will be apply under General Visitor category not under family visitor please correct me if i am wrong.

- UK Employer letter
- Last 6 months salary slips
- Last 6 months bank statements
- Utility bill
- Passport copy
- Biometric card/visa copy
- Invitation letter
- Travel return ticket

I live in 1 bed room flat alone do you think visa officer might object that 1 bed is not sufficient for two people or since she is 50 yrs old or else should i book hotel for her in safer side?

thanks
sai