ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NATURALISATION JULY 2012

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

uzair0712
Newly Registered

NATURALISATION JULY 2012

Post by uzair0712 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:01 pm

hi everyone !

I am new to this forum but been reading this forum from last couple of years.
I have applied for naturalisation last week as spouse of British citizen. I have applied through NCS. I am worried about few things.
my references were where i work
1 security manager
2 admin manager
are the above references good enough for the naturalisation form ? I had people service manager reference as well and my department manager. i just chose 1 and 2 reference.

I been told by someone why i didn't send my payslips , bank statements and DVLA paper part ?

can i send those to home office separate ?

one more question ? what kind of checks home office carry on applicant here in UK and abroad ? abroad mean i am non -european.

looking forward for replies which might decrease my tension

jacqui78
Newly Registered

Re: uzair0712

Post by jacqui78 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 8:29 am

Hi,

I am guessing any form of "Manager" position is considered professional. So they should be ok. If not, UKBA may come back to you for alternate references.

Secondly, did UKBA ask you for bank statements / payslips / DVLA etc with your filled in AN form? The answer is NO. You have already supplied all of those and got your ILR. So no need to send them, unless they ask you to send them.

Third, the checks are going to be primarily with Police / HMRC etc to verify you are not a criminal, and you have been paying your tax and NI regularly like a good citizen. There could be more checks with different agencies / landlords etc but not clearly known.

All the best.

Shre