ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Research assistant position: H1B visa required

USA immigration, green card questions:
Employment based Green Cards | H-1B visas | Family based Visas | Citizenship

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Newly Registered

Research assistant position: H1B visa required

Post by 7777777 » Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:30 pm

I wish you all a beautiful day!
I had B1 visa for USA.
I got the B1 visa around 3.5 years ago.
I lived in USA for 3 months on that visa. This was 3 years back.
One year after that I went to UK for completing my Masters and stayed there for 10 months.
I successfully completed my Masters but I fell sick during the last few months of dissertation completion. I completed my dissertation from India.
My passport had got totally damaged and now I have a new passport.
I have two masters degree - M. Pharm and MSc in Psychology.
I did some good research in Psychology and Psychiatry and discussed it with a Psychiatrist in USA. This discussion was on facebook.
He said that he will help me get a job in USA.
He said that I should explore the jobs, apply for them and when my application is under consideration he will recommend me to them.
I want a research assistant job and there are not many positions related to this.
What should I do best to get a job in USA of a research assistant in the field of Psychology and Psychiatry?
I need someone to sponsor my H1B visa application.
Please guide me on this.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Thanks for your time.
Best wishes.

Marco 72
Diamond Member

Re: Research assistant position: H1B visa required

Post by Marco 72 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:49 am

You don't need to worry about the visa. If the university wants to hire you, they will take care of the visa (it's the employer, not the employee, who files the petition).

toddjones
Newly Registered

Post by toddjones » Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:49 am

You will get a job and work visa. Do not worry about it. I am studying psychology. I need to know about your dissertation. What was your topic? Tel me about the books that you are used for researching. I thought to have the help of dissertation writing services. If you help, I can do it myself.