ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

WAITING OVER 6 MONTHS!! CALLING ON ALL MODS. ADVICE PLEASE!!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Papertrail

WAITING OVER 6 MONTHS!! CALLING ON ALL MODS. ADVICE PLEASE!!

Post by Papertrail » Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:40 pm

Has anyone been waiting for their spouse visa for over 6 months as i have been? I posted my application in January and to this day...nothing! I read a thread here about a couple that waited for 8 months and i remember thinking ''i hope that wont be me''. well...it is me now...and then some!!
UKBA as you all know is unreachable. I contacted my MP and they told me the same thing they did a few months ago...''your application is still in queue,you have to be patient, there many people just like you...''
So i want to find out...if you are here and you have been waiting for either the biometric letter and/or the biometric card plus your documents for more than six months please reply back with your experience.
Thanks!

wishing everyone luck...hope we exhale really really soon when we get our visas and docs back.

oma
Newly Registered

Post by oma » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:24 pm

Well hope Is what we hav,waiting sice feb
Don't knw wht thy want
Atlast thy hav to gv visa :p
Gud luck

Papertrail

Post by Papertrail » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:29 pm

Okay so you have been waiting since Feb... have you got any communication? Biometrics appointment letter..?? anything?

oma
Newly Registered

Post by oma » Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:26 pm

Opss my bad

I didn't read ur whole query,no biometric lettr needed in my case(think so)
I had applid for setlment from pak, n ya some mails from gerry that thy cnt do anything :shock: :shock:

Elisha47

Post by Elisha47 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:37 pm

Hi same here applied in January and just received the acknowledge letter thats it, no biometrics nothing and waiting ever since... I'm starting to worry a bit as well ...
But will see, hopefully will be soon...

AcrossBorders

Post by AcrossBorders » Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:59 pm

Which country did you apply from and was it for settlement?