ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ZAMBRANO AND ADULT BRITISH CITIZEN.

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

MUYIWA
Newly Registered

ZAMBRANO AND ADULT BRITISH CITIZEN.

Post by MUYIWA » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:30 pm

I salute all members of this forum.

I just have a very quick question I will like help with.

I currently do not have any leave to remain, but I am looking at options of regularising my immigration status.
I have been in a relationship with a British citizen for the past one yr and we have been living together for close to 6 months. My fiancee suffers from Athritis and dyslexia , and as such , is dependent on me for day to day living.....

What are my chances of beign successful under Zambrano?

asim72
BANNED

Post by asim72 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:40 pm

Anywhere between Zero and Hundred percent.
But more likely between 50 to 60 percent.
Sometimes chances can be 70-80 percent.
Some people have reported chances on Zambrano to 90-100 percent.
But generally the chances are 10-90 percent.

Now, the real thing. No one on this forum can predict the "chances" on zambrano. Every case is different, and it doesn't work on percentage basis.

Best way would be to go and speak to a good immigration advisor/solicitor and discuss this face to face.

MUYIWA
Newly Registered

Post by MUYIWA » Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:10 pm

asim72 wrote:Anywhere between Zero and Hundred percent.
But more likely between 50 to 60 percent.
Sometimes chances can be 70-80 percent.
Some people have reported chances on Zambrano to 90-100 percent.
But generally the chances are 10-90 percent.

Now, the real thing. No one on this forum can predict the "chances" on zambrano. Every case is different, and it doesn't work on percentage basis.

Best way would be to go and speak to a good immigration advisor/solicitor and discuss this face to face.
Thank you Asim for that. But has anyone seen cases where people have successfully applied for Zambrano based on beign the sole carer of an adult British citizen? Majority of the cases I have read about have been females who are the sole career of their British children.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:08 am

I am unsure whether or not Athritis and dyslexia will meet the Zambrano threshold. Then again it will depend on the circumstance.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors