ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR PEO deferred Apps - Further checks/Additional docs cases

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

spaul
Newly Registered

Re: Indefinite Leave to Remain

Post by spaul » Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:03 pm

I have asked to provide further documents from my accountant who is FCCA like yours. Have you applied as a limited company director or self employed? I have applied as limited company director with personal and business account statements and busines profit/loss accounts. Still they are asking for more information from Accountant.
waitin wrote:
Krishnalvr wrote:Hi

I was asked to provide a more detailed information in the form of letter from accountant regarding my drawings(Self employed) , when i was submitting my ILR application on 20th June 2012 in Croydon UK BA office(Premium) . I have posted the document on 23rd June 2012 , reached the home office on 25th June 2012(Tracked by Royal mail ) . Still i haven't heard the decision.

Can any body faced similar kind of problem ?

if yes , in how many days they have received the decision ?

Please update their case.

Regards
Krishna
I was also asked to provide further evidence from my accountant. I applied on 8th May at Croydon and have not heard anything back from HO. Supposed to travel overseas tomorrow and was very confident at the beginning that I would get my approval by now. It has been 2 months of agony. Wrote to MP but it made no difference. HO replied to our MP that it would take 4-14 weeks to process this type of cases. We are also in the process of buying a house and are desperate to get the approval asap in order for the purchase to go ahead.

Krishnalvr

Post by Krishnalvr » Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:44 pm

By email is best to Reach MP

Krishnalvr

Post by Krishnalvr » Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:46 pm

Applied as Limited company and i am the director of the company. Submitted Personal , Business statements , Payslips and dividend vouchers.

spaul
Newly Registered

Post by spaul » Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:45 pm

Thanks. They have additionally asked me to send profit and loss account of my business. Looks like there is no consistency in UKBA's approach!
Krishnalvr wrote:Applied as Limited company and i am the director of the company. Submitted Personal , Business statements , Payslips and dividend vouchers.

Krishnalvr

Post by Krishnalvr » Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:47 am

yes

for some of them they have asked proof to show that dependent and applicant lived together since from 2yrs. there is no consistency in UK BA approach . depends on their mood they are asking documents. they are not checking the check list.

spaul
Newly Registered

Post by spaul » Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:32 pm

When do UKBA typically call us for PEO deferred applications to confirm that we can come and collect the docs?

Do they say over phone if ILR has been approved?

Krishnalvr

Post by Krishnalvr » Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:58 pm

I was told by case worker that we will post the decision and passports to your home address. they didn't say any thing about phone call

spaul
Newly Registered

Post by spaul » Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:36 pm

Strange! I was told that they will call me to confirm once they take decision and then either I can come and pick up from Croydon or they can post it to me. This is utterly frustrating as there is no consistency

manasa
Newly Registered

Post by manasa » Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:28 pm

Hello, I have applied my ILR PEO at croydon on 2nd July 2012, I have applied on (1 Year WP + 4 yrs Tier1) The case worker asked me for further documents
1) Evidence that i worked with the WP employer
2) Proof of cohabitation with my husband during his stay in UK
which i have posted all those documents on 9/07/2012 and it reached croydon office on 10/07/2012. How long will it take to make a decision on my application

Krishnalvr

Post by Krishnalvr » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:36 pm

manasa wrote:Hello, I have applied my ILR PEO at croydon on 2nd July 2012, I have applied on (1 Year WP + 4 yrs Tier1) The case worker asked me for further documents
which i have posted all those documents on 9/07/2012 and it reached croydon office on 10/07/2012. How long will it take to make a decision on my application
Silly thing they are asking. Normally you will apply for tier1 visa after you provide the evidences regarding your earnings from you WP sponsored employer.

Regarding cohabitation with your husband , I am assuming you might have applied the (dependent) visa (WP or Tier1 at the same time applied).

They are asking all these things intentionally. If you could have taken all these documents when you are submitting ILR , they will ask diff documents . They want to make the process bit complicated .

Regarding the decision , no body knows exact time. there is no time lines

Krishnalvr

Post by Krishnalvr » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:37 pm

manasa wrote:Hello, I have applied my ILR PEO at croydon on 2nd July 2012, I have applied on (1 Year WP + 4 yrs Tier1) The case worker asked me for further documents
If you don't mind may i know the case worker name ( you can find the name in the letter given at the time of submission)

manasa
Newly Registered

Post by manasa » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:53 pm

The case worker name: There is no name given in the letter
One more question, as a proof of living together i have even included my kids date of birth certificate who is uk born so will they consider it ?

Krishnalvr

Post by Krishnalvr » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:58 pm

manasa wrote:The case worker name: There is no name given in the letter
One more question, as a proof of living together i have even included my kids date of birth certificate who is uk born so will they consider it ?
you have given paper proof , i have shown physical evidence i mean uk born twins. the name u can find in the below letter(signature)

manasa
Newly Registered

Post by manasa » Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:01 pm

Krishnalvr wrote:
manasa wrote:The case worker name: There is no name given in the letter
you have given paper proof , i have shown physical evidence i mean uk born twins. the name u can find in the below letter(signature)

Its just written as Regards, PEO team and there is no signature in the letter

kamaladmire1
Newly Registered

ILR Days out of Country

Post by kamaladmire1 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:29 am

HI All,

I would like to ask Question about The ILR (HSMP 5 Yrs) days spent out side UK, if Seniors answer would be great.

1) My ILR will due in June 2014
2) I have spent 54 +16 Days total 70 Days in my Home Country
3) 30 Days In Dubai and visit to Uganda for my company formation which I have registered with my name ( all travel documents available)
so total days spent outside UK 100 Days.

I want to know does this effect on my ILR application as some people said that you should not spent more than 90 Days consecutive within 5 years but some said its for the last one year before applying ILR.

Does this condition and rules are same if we apply ILR on 10 Years basis.

yquestion26
Newly Registered

Post by yquestion26 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:22 pm

Hi all,

I provided further documents for my ILR application (WP holder) on the 19th April 2012 (Date it was received by Croydon PEO).

After requesting support from my MP (They've been really helpful), I received a message through my MP (Who's been speaking directly with the caseworker team on the phone apparently) saying:

"Can you please provide the Royal Mail registered post reference no and the caseworker team will investigation your application ASAP"

Can I gather from this that the PEO hasn't even opened the mail bag from April and/or they can't find my "further documents"?

3 weeks have past since providing them the mail ref no. and I've chased again and its all gone quiet again :(

12weeks and counting (Premium in person app.), although based on what I'm seeing it looks like people are waiting 21weeks (average) when their application goes into the "further docs" / "Further investigation" queue so I continue to wait.

ZyRon33
Newly Registered

Post by ZyRon33 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:41 pm

HI,

6 months and 1 day and still no decision (via premium application)

yquestion26
Newly Registered

Post by yquestion26 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:51 pm

Hi ZyRon33,

I'm assuming you've tried the MP contact and the Ombudsman contact (as well as all the other methods by email and phone which I've seen in your previous posts you've done)?

Not being a stalker, but we seem to be in a very similar situation.

PS - I found a guidance document posted on the UKBA site that clearly outlines you don't need a "Technical change of employment" where there has been a company acquisition through "TUPE or similar" transition of staff. (Which I recall is your circumstance).

I'm personally clutching onto that ruling in the UKBA guidance and hoping for the best.

Krishnalvr

Post by Krishnalvr » Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:40 pm

Friends,

Does any body know the contact email address or number please?

It is really frustrating even after we paid premium amount.

Unable to find the status and unable to find whether they have received the documents we have sent.

It is really panicking

ZyRon33
Newly Registered

Post by ZyRon33 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:50 pm

Hi yquestion26,

My MP wrote a letter to UKBA last march and I had a reply from them by 2nd week of June. They said that further checks needs to be done on my case and loads of excuses. Months gone past and I haven't heard anything from them. E-mailed my MP yesterday which he replied promptly saying that no decision has been made yet, according to UKBA. He also said that he will personally make a follow up next week. Yeah I think I remember your case. Any chance you could give me the link to the "Technical change guidelines"? Good luck on your application.

Regards,

ZyRon33

chweetgurl

Post by chweetgurl » Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:57 pm

ZyRon33 wrote:Hi yquestion26,

My MP wrote a letter to UKBA last march and I had a reply from them by 2nd week of June. They said that further checks needs to be done on my case and loads of excuses. Months gone past and I haven't heard anything from them. E-mailed my MP yesterday which he replied promptly saying that no decision has been made yet, according to UKBA. He also said that he will personally make a follow up next week. Yeah I think I remember your case. Any chance you could give me the link to the "Technical change guidelines"? Good luck on your application.

Regards,

ZyRon33
Zyron have u rang call centre as the customer service clIm they have visibility only after 6 months .worth a ring?

ZyRon33
Newly Registered

Post by ZyRon33 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:06 pm

Hi Chweetgurl,

I have rang UKBA yesterday and the officer that I spoke to said to me that my application is still pending. She even argue that they can only accomodate over 6 months pending applications (6 months yesterday!), and was very arrogant, I said to her "What's the difference between today and tomorrow?" and she eventually proceed checking. My MP will ring them again next week to make a follow up. Have you heard anything back from them regarding your case?

Regards,

ZyRon33

chweetgurl

Post by chweetgurl » Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:36 pm

ZyRon33 wrote:Hi Chweetgurl,

I have rang UKBA yesterday and the officer that I spoke to said to me that my application is still pending. She even argue that they can only accomodate over 6 months pending applications (6 months yesterday!), and was very arrogant, I said to her "What's the difference between today and tomorrow?" and she eventually proceed checking. My MP will ring them again next week to make a follow up. Have you heard anything back from them regarding your case?

Regards,

ZyRon33
Hi Zyron

What i have found through few calls to them is some are really arrogant there are ones who try to help as well.. maybe u try again next week?

Oh my situation is awfull because they have now asked me and husband to attend interview that too in Liverpool on 31st July not croydon where application was submited. Now we are genuine couple and have no porblem attending but the journey bit is not fair as he has had brain hamaerrage in Jan still on sick leave all this stress is making his recovery backwards... our MP did write to them requesting to be moved to Croydon but so far no news. Our train tickets are booked (another wastage of £200 fares) No humanity!

ZyRon33
Newly Registered

Post by ZyRon33 » Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:29 am

Hi Chweetgurl,

Sorry to hear about your situation. I will be chasing them next week. Hang in there and don't give up, you'll get it right before you knew it.

Regards,

ZyRon33

Bash1oo

Post by Bash1oo » Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:33 am

HI Chweetgurl, so sorry as per your situation....wish you the best of luck.

I am in the same boat as ZyRon33, still waiting (applied on the 16th of April at Croydon PEO and later got further checks required letter a week after) and today makes it exactly 3 month.
Looks like we dont have any other options than to wait and hope for the best.

Bash