ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Missing Cohabitation Document for ILR Application

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

wah032
Newly Registered

Missing Cohabitation Document for ILR Application

Post by wah032 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:09 pm

Hi
I am applying for ILR at PEO next month with my Wife as dependent. She joined me in June 2009. My five years period for ILR consist of 2.5yrsWorkpermit+2.5yrsTier1General. we got an extension for tier1 visa in November2011. Currently we are missing some Cohabitation document for early 2011. We lost our mails during a house move. Can anybody suggest what can I use as an evidence. I have Documents till last year july 2011 but prior to that documents are missing. A friend of mine told me i can use experian Credit report which also shows the applicant last address history. One More thing do I need to get photoCopies of each of my document? Any Suggestionwill be highly appreciated.[/code]

zahid.ali.anwar
Member of Standing

Post by zahid.ali.anwar » Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:12 pm

Why don't you request City Council and United Utilities to send you old bills. Any bank statements or card statements etc.
The question is... to be or not to be....

wah032
Newly Registered

Post by wah032 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:38 pm

Hi

Thanks for your reply.I am afraid i was living in flat where bills and council tax included in rent . The only thing I got was bank statements and Letters from G.P and Hospital. The new bank statement shows only the Current address where I am living from last 8 months.

salmankh4n
Newly Registered

Post by salmankh4n » Wed Aug 22, 2012 7:52 pm

wah032 wrote:Hi

Thanks for your reply.I am afraid i was living in flat where bills and council tax included in rent . The only thing I got was bank statements and Letters from G.P and Hospital. The new bank statement shows only the Current address where I am living from last 8 months.
Hi wah032,

Have you applied for ILR for your dependants yet?
I am in a similar situation, missing cohabitation documents for my wife

Kindly update if you have applied and what documents you had supplied

Thanks,

salmankh4n

giffin
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by giffin » Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:15 pm

wah032 wrote:Hi

I think you can provide medical card for previous. Also in my understanding, I don't think you have to provide consecutive monthly documents. Every 4month per pair of documents should be ok.
Anyone correct if I am wrong. I will appli ilr peo next month similar situation as you. Good luck to us!