ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

certificate of application and contact information for eea2

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

freemind
Newly Registered

certificate of application and contact information for eea2

Post by freemind » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:54 am

I have submitted my application for a residence card a little over 5 weeks now and I have still not received my certificate of application. what could be the reason for this. Can anyone give me any addresses,email or telephone number I can complain to. Has anyone experienced this. Please help because I am really frustrated.

theuniverse

Post by theuniverse » Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:18 pm

Call 0151 672 5626 ( Opt1, then 2), waiting time is around 20mins, if you have tracking nbr from Post office- give it to them, so they will track if your COA was posted to you yet. If the operator refuses to track(sometimes they say it's too early), just call back and speak to someone else.
Normally they say it can take 5-8 weeks for application to be validated, even though by Law they are required to issue a COA immediately(no one knows what "immediately" means)- up to 6 months?(
But it's good to call them from time to time and maybe write them a letter(recorded delivery) requesting for COA to be issued.

zubby007
Member of Standing

Re: certificate of application and contact information for e

Post by zubby007 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:18 pm

[quote="freemind"]I have submitted my application for a residence card a little over 5 weeks now and I have still not received my certificate of application. what could be the reason for this. Can anyone give me any addresses,email or telephone number I can complain to. Has anyone experienced this. Please help because I am really frustrated.[/quote]

Don't panic nor frustrated yet, some received their RC without getting COA.

freemind
Newly Registered

COA

Post by freemind » Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:25 pm

theuniverse wrote:Call 0151 672 5626 ( Opt1, then 2), waiting time is around 20mins, if you have tracking nbr from Post office- give it to them, so they will track if your COA was posted to you yet. If the operator refuses to track(sometimes they say it's too early), just call back and speak to someone else.
Normally they say it can take 5-8 weeks for application to be validated, even though by Law they are required to issue a COA immediately(no one knows what "immediately" means)- up to 6 months?(
But it's good to call them from time to time and maybe write them a letter(recorded delivery) requesting for COA to be issued.
Thanks I phoned and I have been told my application is going through some checks(whatever that means) so basically I just have to hope and wait like I have been doing so far.

zubby007
Member of Standing

Re: COA

Post by zubby007 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:37 pm

[quote="freemind"][quote="theuniverse"]Call 0151 672 5626 ( Opt1, then 2), waiting time is around 20mins, if you have tracking nbr from Post office- give it to them, so they will track if your COA was posted to you yet. If the operator refuses to track(sometimes they say it's too early), just call back and speak to someone else.
But it's good to call them from time to time and maybe write them a letter(recorded delivery) requesting for COA to be issued.[/quote] Thanks I phoned and I have been told my application is going through some checks(whatever that means) so basically I just have to hope and wait like I have been doing so far.[/quote]

Good to hear that.